BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
April L.
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this night cream! Origins makes fantastic skincare products including this! Every morning my skin feels hydrated and looks re-energized. My usual puffiness is gone! It has a light fragrance as well that smells fantastic! I'd highly recommend for skincare!
Danielle C.
Review for: Tm more...
Love love love this moisturizer. Perfect for my dry chapped New England weathered face. This helps so much with my dry patches without breaking out my oily breakout prone areas. I keep repurchasing. Btw most stores that sell it have samples to try it first.
Hailey B.
Clovis , CA
This product is amazing! I bought this as a travel size in a squeeze bottle and i've had it since christmas is 2016 and it's August of 2017, little bit goes a very long way. The texture of this product is great, not too oily, doesn't feel like silicone, not thick. It does an amazing job moisturizing my skin on my face, i typically use it under my eyes and in my t-zone and in the morning i feel refreshed and still moisturized.
Sarah B.
Old Hickory, TN
This is SUCH a great night mask for dehydrated and/or dry skin types. Every time I use this product, the next morning it feels useless to wash it and put a moisture on. I wake up with all day lasting moisture, but without that greasy, lily feeling some over night masks leave. I love the smell of all origins products, that's almost enough to keep me repurchasing.
Chelsea D.
Savage, MN
I received this product free in my VoxBox to test and review and, while I'm very familiar with Origins, I had never tried Night-A-Mins. So glad I got the opportunity to try it because I love it! It's light, goes on well, absorbs quickly but the best part is that it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy when you wake up. It is restoring and softening and so worth the money for a fantastic night moisturizer. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Sarah C.
Cincinnati
This night time moisturizer is the bomb!!! It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel awesome!  I am getting low on my first pot, and I will definitely repurchase even though it is a bit pricey!  I can tell a difference in my skin since using. I feel like my dry skin is a lot more hydrated in the morning and looks luminous. I would recommend to everyone!!!
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the first "night cream" i've ever tried, i used to apply the same moisturizer day and night... I have to say I really liked it, it has a really nice scent, it left my skin feeling soft and looking fresh, and to my surprise I woke up to my skin looking really nice! I received a sample size free to try from influenster, but i definitely will be buying when i run out of it.
marshayla s.
Syracuse, NY
I have been using this night cream for about a month now and it makes me feel like I have new skin in the morning it is a very heavy cream so with me having oily skin I use it 3 times a week because even with limiting my usage it really does deeply moisturize my skin they do have a formula for oily skin that just came out so I'm excited to try that one next
Katie F.
Rochester, NY
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love this. I put this all over my face and neck right before bed and it gives my skin such a smooth soft feeling in the morning. I love all of origins products, I like knowing what I'm putting on my face is really giving my skin beneficial vitamins. So worth the money. I couldn't go a day without using this. Changed my life. The only issue I have is it has a very orangey smell. But it goes away within a couple of minutes
Brittney S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff smells SO good. It definitely relaxing me when I’m trying to sleep for the night. There is a lot of product in the container and a little goes a long way. I purchased it at Sephora and I would definitely purchase it again, once my container is gone.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.