BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Susan Y.
This product is amazing. At first I thought it would be too thick and would clog my pores and make my skin oily (I have combination skin) but it doesn't. My skin feels soft and hydrated. Definitely a new go to for me! I've been loving origins products more and more lately.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for free for testing purposes but my thoughts are original.
Codi H.
Canton , GA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really love this night cream. It smells great, it is thick and super hydrating. I’ve bought this multiple times, however the only downside is HOW intense it is. By that I mean it is only usable for me in the fall and winter. My skin is dry, but not intensely dry.. so in the summer months this is too heavy for me. Wonderful product year round possibly if you have insanely dry skin. I’ll stick to my winter months!
Lauren F.
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins I can actually see a huge improvement in my skin since I added this product to my beauty regimen. I received this product for free to test out and I will be purchasing the full sized version. I definitely recommend it to anyone whose skin needs a boost.
Michelle F.
Review for: Tm more...
It's a thick night cream. It is hydrating, but I always break out after using it. I have oily-combo skin and so I think it's just far too heavy for me. If your skin is on the drier side it might be okay, but I'd recommend getting a sample before committing to the full size.
Karina T.
Pacifica, CA
I really like this. For a night cream, it isn't super thick- it's more like a gel cream consistency. I quite like the scent of it- it has a bit of ginseng in it, so if you're not a fan of the scent of ginseng then you might not like this- it isn't super strong, but you can definitely smell it. I used this after using a straight Korean ginseng gel cream, so I was used to the smell. The product works great, and my face feels great in the morning.
Allana T.
Origins is a brand I keep going back to time and time again. This face cream is great for dry, dehydrated skin, but may be too thick for those with oily or combination... which is why it's not my absolute favorite. In the summer, my skin tends to produce more oil, so I can't use this year around. Still, it's a great basic night cream that has a lot of great ingredients for your skin.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This is the most moisturizing, non-greasy night time face cream I have ever tried. This product smells like oranges, and it is absolutely amazing. I have combination skin and this product just sunk into the skin perfectly, and didn't leave my t-zone feeling oily at all, but rather everything was nicely moisturized, and so hydrated. My skin feels amazing, the morning after.
Allison B.
Minneapolis, MN
I am reviewing this after receiving the product free from Influenster. I love moisturizers, and this is a good one! I used it on top of my normal moisturizer to lock in the moisture. I'm not sure how "potent" the vitamins are, but it's certainly a nice cream. I used it all but probably will not repurchase because it's not super different from other rich moisturizing creams.
Mandy A.
I buy most skincare products that KathleenLights talks about. She said it helped her little bumps on her skin go away, so I HAD to try it for myself. It’s not as instantaneous as I’d hoped, but it does work! I use it just about every night. It has a bit of a sticky feeling, so I never use it during the day.

It has a zesty smell that goes away pretty quickly, just so you know.
Ashley C.
Probably the best night cream you will ever try. At first I laid it on thick by mistake, but your skin absorbs all that good stuff overnight. Your face might fell oily when you go to bed but the results will show in the morning. Smells amazing. Worth every penny.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.