BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Allison M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night-time moisturizer is AMAZING! This is my go-to heavy sleep lotion, and has been for years. I know by using this every night, it will keep my skin hydrated and repair any damage within two days. A little bit of product goes a long way, and the jar will last you a good amount of time. However, 4 stars, because for the price the packaging should have a pump to keep ingredients fresher and not contain any bacteria.
Michelle P.
ANAHEIM, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is the bomb.. as a woman of 47 years..need all the moisture a gal can get. This is creamy, smells amazing and very hydrating. I won't try anything else after this stuff entered my world. I use it every night....even around my eyes..and it doesn't drip in and cause issues.
Cindy L.
San Jose
Review for: High-Potency more...
Hands down one of my favorite products from origins. Its nourishing, and you wake up with really smooth skin. I would recommend this to all skin types even though it is on the thicker side only because your skin can take up more moisture at night anyways, so why skimp on the moisture. The ONLY con, is that it is a little sticky after application, but you just feel it on your hands!
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
I loved the samples I received from origins/Influenster!! I use this face cream at night and makes my face look brighter and moisturizered the next morning:)) I try to use it every night cause I'm loving the results! I would definitely purchase the full size in the future!!
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
For some reason my boyfriend hated the smell of this but I enjoyed it very much! It's a nice orange peel kind of smell that stays on your face for a while but I used this product before going to bed every night so it didn't bother me. It really kept me hydrated. I never bought again because my boyfriend didn't like it at all. Would recommend. Love brand. enjoy product. Lasted a long time.
Stacey C.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.

This product is amazing. It made my face oily, but probably I put too much on. When I got up the next morning I had a glow. I think it works perfectly for rejuvenating my skin during the night. When I run out I will be driving 14 miles to buy this product. lol lol
Genevieve D.
Roslindale, MA
Until I discovered Clinique's Moisture Surge, this was my holy grail moisturizer.  I absolutely love everything about it.  My skin feels instantly hydrated after application and I can really tell the difference with my skin the next day.  I wake up and once I wash my face, my skin feels supple and almost like it got an extra boost of hydration.  It's also fairly light and absorbs quickly.
Susan Y.
This product is amazing. At first I thought it would be too thick and would clog my pores and make my skin oily (I have combination skin) but it doesn't. My skin feels soft and hydrated. Definitely a new go to for me! I've been loving origins products more and more lately.

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for free for testing purposes but my thoughts are original.
Jenna P.
Mesa, AZ
I received this as a sample from Influenster and was excited to test it out! The opinions are my own. I applied it at night to my face and neck before heading to bed. It has a great citrus scent and is nice and gentle. It was effective in hydrating my face and easy to do before bedtime. It definitely met my expectations and I plan on using it nightly until my sample runs out.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I can use this on my neck and décolletage but not my face. It is a very high potency cream as it says, but heavily orange fragranced. I can't tell what is doing it, but either the fragrance or the strength of it burns a little on my face and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels tight and dry. I may have more sensitive skin than I thought. I also woke up with two new red bumps because of this.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.