BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Bridget S.
Horseheads, NY
I got this as a sample and was happy with the results. I can't say whether or not it lived up to its claims because the sample didn't last long enough. However I can say that my sensitive, combination skin was not irritated. I'm also sensitive to fragrances and this one had a light scent that was delightful. I would have bought the cream for the scent alone but it was just too expensive for an every night cream.
Tiffany B.
Phoenix, Az
I had revived a sample of this product in a origins and box with other samples. At the time I was having issues with really dry skin on my face so I decided to use only the origin products to see if they really worked. I really liked how this night time moisturizer had my skin feeling in the morning. I didn't feel any residue and my face felt hydrated. I would buy this product if it wasn't so expensive. Recommended to the ones who can afford it.
Blake P.
Roseville, CA
What can I say... I opened this product in Influenster's VoxBox and I pretty much immediately ordered Night-A-Mins from the Origin website. It has such a relaxing smell that puts me into a dream. In the past, I have had a difficult time sticking to a skin care routine, but with Origins, I am guaranteed not to forget to apply this at night! 10/10 recommend and I will also be ordering one for my mom's birthday!
Stephanie A.
Okay so I receive this as a winner during #MyPerfectWorld #Origin# influenster Contest I tried all five products in the box I am so in love with them I'm so in love with this product! It makes you dry skin so soft and touchable it is absolutely amazing I recommend it to anyone with dry skin
Allie B.
Narragansett, RI
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really like this product and the consistency of it. It’s very balm like, thick but not too greasy if you use the right amount. I think it’s the perfect amount of hydration to give my skin before bed, though I didn’t see any huge improvements after continuous use. Other than that I love this as a night cream and will continue to use it! I am prone to breakouts and did not get any through using this product
Brandi M.
This stuff is insane! I purchased this in a company to the Origins GinZing energy-boosting lotion from Sephora - wanting to give them a try before purchasing full sizes. After just ONE night of using this lotion (high-potency) my skin felt hydrated, smoother, and more plump. The smell was great too! I absolutely recommend any product by Origins! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Analy D.
I received this products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in my #MyPerfectWorld voxbox and I love it! Its just the best night cream I've tried, the scent has an instantly calming effect, its quick to absorb,  incredibly moisturizing and softening. Planning to buy a full size, I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly M.
Middletown, CT
Review for: High-Potency more...
I used this on-and-off for a few months and didn’t really feel like it was anything special...until one morning, after a night of crying. I woke up with swollen eyes and had to go to an event at school, so I took a chance and put a bit of this cream on. It worked!! Within the 30 minutes it took me to drive to school, the huge swollen bags were almost completely gone! I definitely didn’t have a crying look - maybe just slightly tired but not even really noticeable. I’m so impressed!
Simah Z.
Soft, non-greasy feeling facial gel cream for overnight use. I do notice my skin looks brighter the morning after using it, and the cream has also helped with the dryness on my cheeks. Citrus aroma is somewhat strong, but refreshing, if you like the smell of oranges! Packing is modest and neutrally colored. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins met my expectations for a night cream, and I would buy again.
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
This is a good face cream if you have very dry skin. I personally love using this cream during the winter time when my skin is extra dry and need that moisture. It's a little too heavy for me to use at night daily, but I do love how it makes my skin feel and will continue to buy and use it.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.