BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Samar E.
Worcester, MA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is the best night cream I've ever tried. I've used so many night creams and felt like they didn't make a difference but this one truly does. Its not too heavy but not light enough to where you feel no change. I use a tiny bit every night and wake up with glowing, fresh skin. It has lasted me over 6 months! Will definietly buy again when I run out!
Anabel R.
Fullerton, CA
I recieved a premium sample of this cream from sephora. I tried it for a little over a week and I started breaking out. I'm not sure why but I keept using it, not knowing it was the cream. After a week I realized the only diffrence in my routi e was this cream, so I stopped using it and I cleared up. Other than that, this cream seemed nice and nourishing, but something about all that vitamin c that my skin wasn't feeling.
Samantha G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins felt amazingly smooth and did something magical to my skin. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I am so happy I was able to test this product and I was able to #DiscoverOrigins. Everyone should do the same.
Cher R.
Terrytown, LA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This bad boy was gifted to me from my client! She mentioned to me that she works for Origins so I asked her for advice on my skin. “I’ve been having really dry skin as of late what do you recommend?” Well, she came in the next day to drop off a jar of this stuff and let me tell you.....my skin feels amazing! It didn’t make me break out like some other moisturizers. This has been one of my faves! Almost out! Oooooh no!😱
Olivia S.
Dundalk, MD
I have oily dehydrated skin so my oil production is great and my water retention is low. Therefore, I tend to use oil free products and gel, water based moisturizers. This is a cream based product that I will NEVER stop using!! The oil it provides as my skin renews over night helps me so that when I wake up, my acne scars look better and my skin looks brighter. Amazing product! And you only need the smallest amount for your face. Very buttery and spreadable.
Alexis T.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing night cream. It smells absolutely amazing and my skin feels so nourished and hydrated when I wake up in the morning but not oily which is extremely rare for my oily skin. I think it would work dry skin as well though because it is very rich and moisturizing. Love it!

*I received his product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Madeeha S.
Lorton, VA
This is my holy grail night cream! I’ve been wearing it religiously every night for over five years! I discovered it one winter when my skin was so dry it was pealing. It did the trick and I’ve never looked back. It’s rich a creamy and when I wake up in the morning my skin is soft, moisturized and, looks amazing. They also have an oil free version, but since my skin dries out so quickly I prefer the one with the oil.
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
This facial moisturizer is a go to for me after a hard day outside or after a long day of travel.  The formula really gives my face a nice dose of moisture overnight and helps my face and neck feel super soft when I wake up.  If I use this when I don't feel super dry, it does seem to be a bit oily.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was good at first. I have dry skin so after application my face felt so soft and hydrated. I also love the citrusy smell that it has. After a few days of using it though I started getting little bumps on my face. When I stopped using it the bumps were gone and I also gave it a second try but it still did the same thing. I do wish that this would of worked for me because this product is very hydrating
Bridget S.
Horseheads, NY
I got this as a sample and was happy with the results. I can't say whether or not it lived up to its claims because the sample didn't last long enough. However I can say that my sensitive, combination skin was not irritated. I'm also sensitive to fragrances and this one had a light scent that was delightful. I would have bought the cream for the scent alone but it was just too expensive for an every night cream.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.