BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Whitney M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this product. I use it nightly after washing with Origin's Checks and Balances. I find a little product goes a long way, and it feels very heavy if I use too much. By the time I wake up, it is all absorbed into my skin and my face feels soft, smooth, and moisturized.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This was a decent product. I received it in my Origins Vox Box. The sample lasted a decently long time and I used it at night after taking a shower. It absorbed quickly into my skin but I didn’t notice much of a difference in my complexion and my skin required additional moisture after use.
Jade H.
Naples, FL
This. Is. My. Favorite. Night. Cream. Ever. I do however prefer the oil free version but this cream is so rich and luxurious and feels like a 100 dollar cream and it’s half the price. Origins is a fantastic clean line, with natural ingredients. Definitely a great line
Jess W.
Alexandria
Review for: High-Potency more...
First of all, this cream smells AMAZING - just like a dreamcicle. It's very rich, feels super hydrating, and is satisfying to apply. I have combination/oily skin, but this balances me out by giving me the right amount of moisture I need. I also have large pores that get clogged easily, but this helps keep them clear. I have noticed the texture of my skin is much softer and my overall tone is more even. I use this every night and have had the same jar for about 4 months and I still have a lot of product left. It's worth the money!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best all around moisturizer I have ever tried in my 29 years!!! There is nothing out there that compares to how truly magic this cream is!!! I can’t say enough good things and come close to doing it justice!!! I had dry skin but I could apply this and you would never know but I never once became oily. My makeup applied over top of this is more flawless than anything I have ever seen. If you are thinking about buying this then stop thinking and buy it you won’t regret it!!!! This is my number 1 skincare product of all time!!!
Mikaela N.
West Bridgewater
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is an all around fantastic product. I always used it at night before bed. Woke up feeling so hydrated and healthy. It aided in clearing up all of my acne and I saw results in a month of using it 3 times a week. I highly recommend investing in this cream.
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE this cream. It smells like orange which makes it even better ! 🤣 but after finishing my nightly routine I put this on every night and it makes my skin look so clear and nice ! Worth the money ! And the packaging is super nice and simple ! I recommend this for someone with oily skin!
Sierra S.
I love this night cream. I definitely see a difference in my skin when using. I wake up feeling so refreshed and my skin is sooo soft. It is one of my favorites. I have dry and sensitive skin and this helps my skin so much. I am so lucky to have found it. I love it
Devin S.
Washington, DC
I cannot live without this product. It is only to be used at night, so it’s thicker than most creams. It smells so nicely and after using it for a few nights, you can definitely see a difference. This is one of those products that I have on hand at all times!
Karen C.
Tolleson, AZ
A moisture bomb for your face! Let's start off by acknowledging my skin drama. I have oily, acne prone skin but also have ezcema. Like I said "drama". Well, I received this a year ago from a Influencer Origin Voxbox. I must say I was hesitant to try this moisturizer due to it's thick consistency however, it is what saves my face. It has balanced out my overly oily skin, does not break me out or irritate my skin and soothes my angry face after a long day. Remember, a little goes a long way due to it's consistently.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.