BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Mindy H.
Charlotte, NC
Thick formula that feels like it locks in moisture well. Purchased from The Origins Store in SouthPark mall in Charlotte, NC. Helped my skin recover from harsh days of sun and pollutants and left me feeling hydrated and fresh. The packaging is a little small for the price, but it is to be expected with a quality product. Very gentle on skin!
Marianna S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really love this night cream! It's thick, but spreads evenly and it leaves my skin feeling so moisturized and looking a little glowy. I have combination skin so it's hard finding creams that moisture enough but don't make me too oily. This one is the perfect balance, and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft and hydrated, but not overly so. It also does have a slight scent, maybe a little citrusy. I don't mind and it doesn't seem to irritate my skin.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Sent to me by Influenster for my review! I really love how deeply moisturizing this product is, without being sticky. It's the perfect moisturizer for after a dehydrating masque, like the clear improvement, or before bed if you're prone to dryness in general. However, it basically reeks of oranges. That's a nice enough smell, but it's pretty strong and feels a bit unusually energizing for bedtime. If you don't mind the smell of oranges (it does get better as it soaks in) it really is great in basically every other way!
Maddie S.
Stroudsburg, PA
This moisturizer is absolutely PERFECT. I bought it online via the Sephora app and got a great package that includes Origins most popular products in mini sizes. The value is amazing and the jar will last me a couple months I think. Overnight, it cleared up some of the annoying bumps on my forehead. I can never find a good nighttime moisturizer for my oily, sensitive skin but this one I will be repurchasing for a long time. Holy grail for me!
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
I received a sample of this product Free for testing purposes. I Love this product! The first thing you notice is the fresh lemon scent. The moment I put this cream on my face my skin tingled and felt alive, it's almost as if I could feel my skin soaking up the nutrients immediately! The next morning my face was hydrated and my skin so soft and supple! I will definitely be buying the Full size Nite-A-Mins!
#DiscoverOrigins #Contest @influenster
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Me and my boyfriend tried this because we've been having lots of dried skin problems and such. I put it on after showering and before bed (I ended up getting like 4 hours of sleep) and my skin look amazing in the morning! Usually I have to do a toner or moisturizer just to look okay. My skin felt great, refreshed. It was really nice. However, the only downside is the price, a bit too much for me. One and only time I might be buying it. :/
Jennifer F.
Got this as part of a promotion from Influenster to try out Origins products. These were all complimentary and this view is my own. I really love this product. It's a light night cream that doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed in the morning. It smells nice as well. Have not seen an improvement yet in wrinkles, but i think i would have to buy the full size for that but in the few nights i have used it, I feel a difference.
Ruth R.
Cambridge, MA
This is extremely hydrating and feels so
luxurious on the skin. A little of this goes a long way. It is not greasy and
it soaks into the skin nicely. In the morning my skin feels super soft and
supple. The only downfall of this is that the smell is too strong some
nights for me. This does not irritate my sensitive skin which is amazing because this stuff works in getting rid of my dry patches so my makeup goes on effortlessly!
C A.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I started using it recently and I have to say I’m thoroughly impressed with it. For an affordable range of product, Origins truly delivers with this night cream. It has a pretty thick consistency, but it feels so nice and cooling on the skin. It’s one of those creams that you can feel on the skin, but in a good way. I always wake up with hydrated skin since using this product and it has definitely improved my texture and unevenness.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I really love this night cream! I purchased the oil-free version since I have oily skin, and it still works great! It smells like oranges and flowers but it’s not terrible. It feels like a mask of softness that I put on before bed and I wake up with baby soft skin that glows with radiance. I removed a star because some weeks (when I use it consistently) it has caused some breakouts so I use it now 2-3 times a week and it helped!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.