BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kirsten G.
APO, AE
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night cream does it all! I had been on the hunt for a good night cream for quite some time and I'm so thankful I found this cream. It's quite thick, so a little goes a long way. My skin feels so hydrated after application, even the next morning when I wake up. My skin looks supple and refreshed. I love the packaging and the scent is great.
Ashley D.
i love love love nitamins! i could totally see how someone might dislike the smell, because I'm pretty sure it has mushroom in it, but its a vert earthy scented product. I do love it. Im not much of a serum person so i really like that this is a moisturizer with serum effects. I feel like it goes beneath the skin very quickly like a serum but its extremely moisturizing like a facial cream. I think its very cooling and relaxing and i would recommend trying it if you have dryer skin.
Giselle C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night cream is amazing! I just ran out and I'm already planning on repurchasing! I bought it at sephora and I believe they have it at Ulta also. I had originally tried the origins mud mask and I loved it! So I was like why not try this night cream and it's now part of my night regimen!
Nina H.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great nighttime renewal cream that makes my skin feel fresh and glowing the next day. I have sensitive skin and it did not make my face red or itchy! It smells great and the consistency is not too thick, which can make you feel like you might break out. It feels fresh on the face and when you wake up, your skin has absorbed everything and feels great. Definitely recommend!
Ariel K.
Orlando , FL
Ever had the icky feeling when going to sleep that your skin doesn't feel as beautiful anymore? Ive tried numerous of drug store over night creams, such as Olay, and so forth. My results from using Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins was incredible! I woke up feeling so hydrated and refreshed ready to start my day! When I got to the office I guess everyone noticed a change in my face, they all said I was GLOWING! I recommend this cream to anyone needing that extra boost!
Danielle P.
Boonton, NJ
Now, I got this as a free sample off the origins website and I'm so happy I did! It is not too heavy and not too light for a nighttime cream. I scab very easily and this makes those scabby areas smooth overnight while reducing any discoloration. Since it is packed with vitamins, like the name suggests, it gives my skincare routine an extra umph as I'm getting older.
Aurelia G.
Springfield
Even though I am only 19 I have started really getting into anti aging skincare. I loved the packaging that the product comes in. I use this product every night and morning for a fresh, soft and clean feeling to my face. It is on the pricey side but I believe that you get what you pay for. Look into this product, you won't be disappointed.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have been on the hunt for a good face cream and I’m so glad I found this particular cream from Origins a few years ago. It was a long journey but I’m glad I’ve been able to add this to my night time regimen . I strongly believe it’s really important to keep your face hydrated throughout the night . I would recommend this product to others that have normal to oily skin .
Anna K.
The night-a-mins is a great product for adding back that moisture into your skin after a long day and good face wash. I recently tested this product for free as it was part of the Origins voxbox. This cream is thicker than my everyday moisturizer that I use, but not greasy. I typically will apply right before going to bed, so I can wake up with smooth and clear skin. I think the price is probably the only thing that will keep me from buying this product for myself.
Miriam B.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I started using this after Philosophy's Hope in a Jar Night cream, and I really liked this moisturizer better! I got it as part of a set with Origins GinZing moisturizer, and it really made my skin look and feel amazing. My face was brighter, more hydrated, retexurized, and clear pores overnight! I will probably be purchasing the full sized jar. For reference, I have dry-combo skin.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.