BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My holy grail night cream. This product never lets me down. Has an awesome smell and you can literally feel it working. I either purchase from their website or from Sephora. Leaves my skin feeling soft and like I said, you can literally feel it working. Last almost all night and some mornings I can still smell and feel it on my skin. Great consistency and the packaging is perfect. Last for a long time and decent amount of product for the price you pay! One of the best night creams on the market in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for a bomb night cream.
Jean H.
Sacramento , CA
I will give this product a four stars. I still have a little bit in the jar. This is my second jar. I love how it feels on my face. It doesn't feel sticky at all. When I feel like my skin needs a little help, I will just lather this on my whole face and the next day it feels really soft, hydrated and looks more healthy. If you're not into strong scent this has a strong citrusy scent so it might bother you. But overall I think it is a great mask. I highly recommend it.
Ali P.
I LOVE this night cream. I use a lot of very drying acne treatments and washes, so finding a good moisturizer that could stand up to that was important. Origins Night-A-Mins definitely fits the bill. It has a very rich, creamy consistency that absorbs very quickly. You can still feel it on your skin once it absorbs, but it isn't sticky or unpleasant. The light citrus scent is a nice bonus! I've found that it even stands up to bitter New England winters, which can be terribly drying for skin. A little bit goes a long way, so each tub lasts me quite some time. Definitely worth the money!
Montana D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I love this stuff! I pop it on before I go to sleep and skin wakes up so soft and ready for the day! It doesn't feel greasy and it gives hydration back to my skin.
Catherine S.
Marana, AZ
I received this product in my VoxBox and was excited to try this brand for the first time! The scent is delicious...a lovely citrus that is not overpowering. The cream quickly absorbs without leaving a greasy, oily appearance. I used this sample size to the last drop and I didn't really notice any big improvements to the overall look or appearance to my skin so I probably wouldn't purchase since it is a little pricey -- but if it was ever on sale or promotion, I would use it again.  Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
While it certainly was hydrating the smell was way too much. I'm fine with a little fragrance that dissipates quickly but this didn't do that. It was a strong scent and it never left no matter how long I wore it.  When I took the cream up under my eyes- as I tend to do with moisturizers- the smell hurt my eyes. I wish I could give this a 5 star review because I got this free in my voxbox but I just can't recommend it to those of us sensitive to smell. I imagine if you are fine with scents this would be a win but since it didn't work for me I can only give one star.
Valerie M.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Oh my goodness, this moisturizer is THE BOMB. If you're looking for a great way to try the whole Origins line, they have a box set of this, the ginzing moisturizer, eye cream, scrub, dermabrasion, charcoal mask, and overnight mask for only $36!!!!! I bought the set and used this for the past few nights.... Not even a full week and my skin looks amazing! This cream is:

-Thick but absorbs quickly with no greasy feeling
-Has a calming light orange fragrance
-Packed with vitamins
-Leaves my skin glowing, plump, and smooth in the morning!

I can't recommend enough!!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Don't forget to take your Night-A-Mins! I received a #free sample during Origins' #MyPerfectWorld Launch Event. I smells lovely, and left my skin feeling well hydrated, and nourished. I would recommend this as an awesome basic night cream. By adding a serum, and eye cream, you'd have a custom nighttime beauty ritual! If you have a store nearby, drop in! They are all about helping you find exactly what you need for YOUR skin!
Kaitlyn F.
Norwood, MA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have been using this night cream for a little over a year now and almost every night for at least the past few months and I am very impressed with it. It feels great on the skin and gives my slightly oily skin a nice refresh. I have found that it sometimes leaves my skin with a very thin film in the morning but after quickly rinsing it off my face feels soft and looks bright and fresh. I will be using this product for a long time!
Jude B.
Sunland
I received this niteamins cream sample product to try for free for testing purposes from Influenster, and before trying this particular item I usually tried  night creams that were mediocre, but this one superseaded my expectations. I either used this after my checks and balances frothy facewash or after the clear improvement charcoal mask and, wow! My face felt so smooth, clean, and  rejuvenated. What I also loved is it's such a lightweight cream... it absorbed so nicely into my skin and didn't leave behind any oilyness or residue. Love this product!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.