BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Cindy S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is great. Smells amazing, has a thick consistency. A little goes a long way. It is extremely hydrating. Although I did have a rough time when I first purchased it. I have combo skin and used it all over. I did get a few breakouts. They did not stop me, I use it where a have my dry patches and under eyes. I continue buying it! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I previously had a good experience with this but now I am updating my review. I recently started to get dry patches on my face leaving it feeling very textured. I decided to pull this out to use again as it had worked well in the winter. However, this time I applied it, it felt heavy and it did not sink in well overnight. I woke up to my face feeling very oily and like the product was still sitting on my face. I figured I’d used it for 2 more nights and started to notice small bumps forming along my forehead and temples. I think it is too heavy for my combination skin and I would only recommend to those with normal to oily skin.
Roshanda A.
Stone Mtn, GA
I received this complimentary for testing purposes. I have to say I'm really impressed with the way this moisturizer soaked into my skin. I love the citrus scent this product has it very pleasant. I love that it helps hydrate my skin with leaving it way too oily. I recommend this product to anyone looking for something to hydrate your skin without leaving it oily.
Myranda C.
This is my all time favorite night cream, especially in these colder months when my skin is acting up. Before this product, I had never checked out Origins but I immediately regretted that as soon as I found this cream. It is a thicker cream and makes your skin feel so hydrated. It helps all of my dry patches and I’ve noticed it even helping my uneven skin tone. It has a subtle scent that almost smells like oranges and I love that. You only need a little bit of this product to evenly cover your face. You can also just use this product on your dry patches alone. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!
Sabrina M.
I received a sample of this product for free in my Origins Vox Box from Influenster, but my opinions are my own.  First, the packaging is clear and classic-just what you would expect from Origins.  Second, the product itself is THE best night creme I have tried.  I have combination skin, and find that the dry spots absorb this creme very quickly and any less-dry areas do not feel oily.  The product provides an intense amount of moisture and I wake up feeling fresh-faced.  I plan to purchase this product when my sample is gone.  I highly recommend this for those with combination skin.
Kayla R.
Kent, WA
Really nice moisturizer! Sometimes I even use it during the day sparingly it’s not overly thick and it does the job hydrating my dry skin and makes me look healthy and glowy.
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
This product is fantastic for dry skin, but my skin is extremely oily, however, it wasn't a whole loss. The Primary value in this cream is MOISTURE; so it depends on what you need. Luckily, often oily skin, though sensitive to clog, is also usually a big dehydrated as well- so using this cream did not break me out or anything like other heavy creams...It didnt do much beyond a night refresher though. Dry skin folks can boast a life changing effect, but when your face is an oil slick, a refreshing night wetness is the best you get. I will also say that the smell is divine and has an instantly calming effect. They had going to sleep in mind when they created this!!!

I received the VoxBox for this item
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this night cream.  It smells amazing, and I love the way it makes my skin feel.  In the morning, my skin always feels so smooth and moisturized and healthy. I also feel like it does help with firmness I have dry skin, so I am not sure how oily skin would react to it. I think they might have an oil-free version but I am not positive.  Origins is a great skincare brand overall, just very consistent with their products.
Heidy M.
Irving, TX
I got this product for free from the VoxBox I received from Influenster/Origins to try. And oh boy, and I so happy they did! It works well by itself or combined with a serum. At first I was worried that it was too thick and greasy for my skin. But if you wait a few minutes the sticky feeling goes away almost all the way (I have combination skin) but whatever remains is not bad at all specially for what you get later! Sometimes I get break outs when I first try a new product, but not with this one. Every morning I wake up I noticed that my skin is radiant and plump. I will definitely buy one very soon!
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
The first time I ever used Origins was about a year and a half ago, and I have been in love with it ever since. A couple of months ago I was doing my monthly order from Leigins and I selected this product as one of my free samples. It wasn’t even a week later that I was ordering it. I have very sensitive and reactive skin, and this product has done nothing br great things for me. Moisturizing my skin has always been tricky, just because it doesn’t take much at all for it to become irritated. After using this product I can confidently say that I have no plans on ever stopping. It’s magic!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.