BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
High potency night a mins has been wonderful for my dry skin. I honestly didn't even realize I had dry skin until I began using this product. Of course I saw some dry patches when I would apply some foundations but I never thought much of it. Using this product has helped prevent that cake face look from foundation clinging to dry patches because I simply don't have any for it to cling to, this product has been a dream come true! I also just turned 31 so I'm hoping it will prevent aging of my skin as I get older. The only thing I don't like about this product is the fact that it's in a jar...as skin care products are exposed to air their ingredients lose their potency. It should be in an air tight tube with a pump. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the jar...come on Origins, you know better!
Iuliia Z.
Review for: Tm more...
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this cream in a set, I wanted to try some origins products without having to buy all full-size. I ended up loving this face cream, I only use at night, right before I go to bed. It's super moisturizing! and leaves my skin feeling baby soft the next day. I have fairly oily skin and this cream does not make me anymore oily or clog my pores. This has now been added to my daily face care routine and will remain for as long as it's available. I'm not one to experiment too much with my facial products as I break out easily, so once I find something that works, I stick with it!
Sheela V.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Wow. Night-a-Mins moisturizer is amazing. It hydrates really well, but the texture makes it easily absorbed in my skin. Also makes my face more radiant in the morning. I like the Original Skin clay mask. It clears my skin, but isn't too drying and I like the scrubby jojoba beads in it. I'm trying out the Plantscription serum and so far so good - it doesn't feel heavily siliconey in texture, which tends to bother me and it makes my skin really soft. As you might be able to tell, Origins is one of my favorite brands. I've been using their stuff for about a year with really good success.
Crystal F.
Austin, TX
This is a good night time cream that I've received from Influenster BUT I have also purchased this via a Sephora Christmas skincare night time bundle last 2016 holiday season for myself for all my anti-aging skin care regimes.  I really like the orange scent that it has when you put it on your face.  There's a citrus scent along with a heaviness that seems to settle into your skin as you rub it into your face.  The cream would do well for me in the winter but in the summer would be too heavy as I typically have an oily complexion and I'm conscious of making sure my face doesn't feel too greasy.  Luckily it's an evening cream to be applied so in the morning, you wash off and your face feels great and certainly hydrated!
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough , NC
I received this product for free in my Origins Vox Box. However, prior to receiving this product, I owned a full size of this night cream. I chose this cream because it is supposed to be a super hydrating night cream and I am a big fan of the Origins brand. I did not feel that this product was as hydrating and thick as I wanted it to be for a night cream (I have normal skin and am in my late 20s.) I ended up using this product as a day cream, underneath my primers and makeup. I'm really pleased with this product when I use it during the day. I feel like my skin looks nicely hydrated for the majority of the day. I give it 4 stars for the fact that I don't think it is thick enough to be a super hydrating night cream.
Alex S.
CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my favorite night cream! I've finished a jar, am currently using one, and already bought a backup! First of all, while this is a bit pricey, a little goes a looooong way. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, so I think it's worth the price. It also has helped so much with my little texture-y bumps! My only gripe is that it comes in a jar. I much prefer skincare products to come in tubes and pumps, since I feel that it is much more sanitary, plus some products tend to lose their effectiveness when exposed to air.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
I've been using the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins for over a week and my skin feels hydrated and moisturized after each use. I would prefer to use this product over the GinZing Moisturizer, which can be used both in the morning and at night, because I feel the GinZing Moisturizer leaves my skin feeling dry again, almost immediately after use. I love the scent of the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins moisturizer, too. Its not as strong as the amazing scent of the GinZing Moisturizer, which wakes you up. It's a more earthy, relaxing citrus scent. I would purchase this product again if it weren't so expensive. I don't feel that the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins does anything better than a less expensive moisturizer. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I received High Potency Night-A-Mins face cream to try for free as part of the Origins Voxbox. While the cream claims to reduce dullness overnight, I haven't seen this hold true but love everything else about the product, maybe if I start using it more regularly I will see a difference . The smell is so calming and perfect to use right before bed. I also love how thick and moisturizing the cream is. I am not sure I will use this cream every night in the summer since it is so moisturizing, I definitely see myself using it in my daily skin care routine during the cold winter months when my face lacks moisture. I recently purchased the full size version of the product despite the hefty price tag.
Nikki T.
This is the night cream that I always come back to. This has been a stand out product from Origins for years, my mom even used to use it when I was a teenager and the smell has become nostalgic to me. I personally have been using it since my early 20's but didn't really commit to it until I was in my late 20's. Now it's one of those things I can't live without in my nighttime skincare regime. It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy and feels quenching on my super dry skin. On my driest of days this alone doesn't cut it for me, so I add a few drops of oil and see a huge improvement. So glad Influenster provided me with a bit more product free of charge in exchange for my opinion. I am already and will always be a huge fan of this cream. #discoverorigins
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.