BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

aurora c.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is the best thing ever!!! it doesn't make my skin look or feel oily so i can use it at night and the morning!! my skin feels so smooth and dewy after using this!
Sarah Elizabeth M.
Dover, MA
I received a complimentary sample of this Night-A-Mins with my Origins "A Perfect World" VoxBox via Influenster. This night creme has a smooth primer-like texture. When applied to the skin after cleansing, it has a dewy texture as you massage it in that becomes a nice dry finish after a few seconds of absorption into the skin. The scent is a soothing and delicious aromatherapeutic blend of citrus and delicate flowers. The product contains salicylic acid which should help to keep my already controlled adult acne at bay, however I wouldn't recommend using it as an acne treatment in isolation. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
Dry skin will adore this. This is one very thick, nourishing cream that I love to use after washing my face at night with soothing Origins Checks and Balances™ on a nightly basis. I also use this around my "11 lines" and my eyes too. It's like a healthy dose of vitamins for my skin. I received this sample free and complimentary from my Origins voxbox but I am actively using this nightly to help me with my anti-aging routine and I also apply this under makeup like foundations that tend to be very drying like Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup for example. I can definitely highly recommend this product. I received this sample free and complimentary in my Voxbox.
Amanda B.
Sioux City, IA
This is such a rich cream so I would recommend it more for somebody with dry skin. It smells just like oranges which I love. It makes my skin so smooth when it use it before bed.
Stacy H.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this from a influenster voxbox too but the sample size!! I love the smell and the texture of the cream. Although i haven’t gotten the chance to go get another one.
Dawn T.
Huntersville
I love this! It smells divine and my skin loves it, it just drinks it up. It doesn't leave an oily residue, and it's just the right consistency, not to runny and not too thick.
Kerin W.
This cream claims to boost your skin's radiance, and I think it's fairly successful in doing that. When I first applied it, I noticed it was very heavy, which I wasn't sure about because I have oily skin, and heavy creams usually don't work for me. But I guess it's supposed to seep into your skin overnight, so that's why it's so thick. The next day after using it, I noticed my skin did look more radiant and smoother, and I definitely wasn't as shiny as I was when I applied the cream the ight before.  They also claim that the relaxing aroma will help you sleep, but I think it smells like pine trees, which isn't very relaxing to me, but to each's own. This product retails for $43, which I think is kinda of ridiculous for what it does. It's a good product, but it's not really anything special. There are cheaper products that perform just as well. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
anjanette g.
Chandler
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my favorite part of my skin care routine. It clears your skin. It makes it baby soft and really plumps your skin and make it look so much you get. Everyone needs this!
Heather E.
I love night-a-mins. It just brightens my face and makes such a difference when I use it. My husband also likes using this and does so from time to time. Great great product. Will be a forever go to for me.
Niha O.
houston, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: High-Potency more...
I wanted to love this But it was just OKAY. Nothing too special. I didn’t notice any improvements in my skin and I didn’t feel like it was hydrating enough for a night cream.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.