BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Yadira G.
Omg! Ok so I do not like anything with a citrus scent. This right here is an acception! It smells like citrus but very mildly. It is extremely moisturizing and a little goes a long way. My skin feels so healthy and soft from the moment i apply it. I wake up in the morning with the softest skin. It truly is a must have in your skin care regime.
Rachelle R.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a night cream I regularly repurchase. It has a thick texture which I find very moisturizing and a light citrus based scent. I wish this came in a pump. I use an airless pump to dispense this product.
Lacey A.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This wasn’t my favorite night cream. It smells nice and was very moisturizing, but it makes my eyes water! I didn’t put it right up beside my eyes like it was eye cream or anything, but when I was trying to go to sleep, my eyes would water like crazy every time that I would wear this to bed.
Rini T.
Springfield, VA
First off, I love the scent of this. It smells pretty citrus-y, yet there’s also something else I can’t quite figure out what it reminds me of. In terms of consistency, it’s the definition of a thick night cream. And this is coming from someone with dry, dehydrated skin. I think the oil free formula would work better for oily skin. This I would recommend for dry skin types and mature ones that aren’t prone to breakouts. I noticed it did sometimes clog my pores if I used too much and it also caused milia under my eyes. I have dry eyes, but I guess I need light layers instead of a thick, emollient one. I used two tubs of this, but I’ve found other products. I still love many Origins products, but it’d be nice to see a reformulation of this!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: High-Potency more...
My skin actually does feel healthier when I use this overnight! My skin can tell a difference between a normal hydrating moisturizer and this cream that actually feeds my skin vitamins. Origins makes a lot of products that I really enjoy, and this one is up there with my favorites from the line. Plus it’s more affordable (and more pure in ingredients) than a lot of night creams from high end stores like Sephora. I always tell my clients to protect and hydrate their skin during the day with a day time moisturizer and repair/rejuvenate their skin with a proper night cream. Skin does all of its healing overnight, so it really pays to have a cream for both night & day.
Julie F.
E Providence, RI
This has been a long time favorite of mine!!! I love all of the origins product, but especially during winter this is a lifesaver.  It replenishes my dry skin after a day out in the cold shoveling and playing with my dog, and I see a noticeable difference basically over night!!
Taylor S.
Nashville
Review for: High-Potency more...
I don’t use this product every night. I only use it when my skin is super dry and I truly need some extra hydration. Whenever I’m feeling that way and use this product, the results are amazing! I wake up in the morning after using this product and my skin immediately feels and LOOKS healthier and more hydrated. What I love about it too is that the results LAST. My skin isn’t just more hydrated that day, it feels better for several days! The lotion itself is really easy to apply, smells nice, and absorbs so effortlessly into the skin without leaving a sticky or greasy residue.
Lori G.
Orange Park
Origins night a mins is a nightly must as part of my before bed skin care routine. It is the last thing I put on my face before I go to sleep. It works wonders overnight and is a thicker cream than the ones meant for daytime. My skin is on the dry side and this cream works wonders and has a pleasant light scent. I have been using this cream for a couple of years now and my face looks much younger than many women my age. I love what it does for my face and it works better than any other night cream I have tried. The expense it truly worth it for what it delivers. I love it!
Kristyn M.
Sandusky , OH
Bought last year and I’ve been out for some months now but I really enjoyed this cream. I woke up and my face always felt refreshed and energized. I would repurchase again, I just need to see what else is out there first! Good price point for the amount of product and ingredients.
Angelica V.
I have purchase this product twice and will continue to! I love this product and it smells like oranges, I wash my face at night and put this cream on after and in the morning my fave is bright and feels amazing, I really like that this cream does not leave your skin oily at all
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.