BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: High-Potency more...
So far so good. Newly started using this one. Wake up with baby smooth skin and has yet to make my face break out. It’s thick consistency but it truly feels like it’s working once it gets absorb into your face. Anxious to see if there are any long term results.
Sidney C.
I absolutely love this, I use it whenever my skin starts to feel overworked. It goes on super smooth and adsorbs quickly so it doesn't wind up all over my pillow instead of nourishing my face! Some night-time cremes make my skin feel oily the morning after but this one just makes my face feel soft and smooth and ready for the day. Plus it smells nice but is not a lingering or overpowering scent which is very important to me when thinking about a product that will be on my face all night.Even though I saw this had good reviews it exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be keeping this on hand.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This product is so so so good! It leaves your skin healthy, supple, smooth, soft, glowing, and hydrated by the next morning. Go ahead, marry this product. Do it. Now.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love love this product! Amazing feeling and smell too! My face feel fresh once I put it on. The creams benefits re amazing. I would repurchase this again and again!
Urooj A.
Been using this night cream for over a month now. I like how it smells and doesn’t leave skin feeling too oily afterwards either. My skin is combination and I prefer moisturizers that don’t feel oily. So for me I love this!
Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
I absolutely love this night cream! It smells so good, it has great ingredients in it. I have been using it for over a year and find that it has helped my skin alot
Erica O.
Longwood, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
Absolutely love this product, very moisturizing and keeps my skin so balanced. It’s very effective and the packaging is sleek, and great for travel. Amazing value, i recommend it to all my fiends
Lexi F.
Harts, WV
I introduced this into my skin care regimen and quickly decided it wasn't for me. It left my skin feeling more textured than it previously was and the smell was a no-go for me.
MacKenzie H.
Huntley
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I love this product and the best way to use it, in my opinion, is at night. Really hydrates yet help keep my oily skin a bay. I have had a difficult time trying to find new pieces of skin care & let's just say this is it! The scent is great, but I just dislike the price... wishing it was a little cheaper but you are purchasing for quality, so keep that in mind.
This product helped clear up my skin within less than a week and I couldn't be any happier! (keep in mind I used to have dry skin & now it is more combo/oily)
I am actually going to purchase a new one right after typing this review, it is the best!
aurora c.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is the best thing ever!!! it doesn't make my skin look or feel oily so i can use it at night and the morning!! my skin feels so smooth and dewy after using this!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.