BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Sara H.
This face cream is thick, but applies well. It's gentle on the skin and has a pleasant smell. I'm excited to see how well it works in the winter. It is effective currently.
Geena M.
Seattle, WA
I've used Night-a-mins for years. Gives my face much needed moisture at nice, so waking up, my skin feels completely renewed. I have yet to try the new formula (with AHAs).
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love love love Night-A-Mins. I feel the benefit but only if I use it on a night when I know my hours of sleep will be limited and I need to wake looking reasonably rested.
Rachel P.
Plantation, FL
The consistency feels thick when you rub it but as you apply it to your face it leaves a refreshing feeling on your face. Highly recommend for an at night face treatment!
Lindsey V.
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, however it's very moisturizing. I think Origins is a great brand for the price. I've never had any negative reactions to this moisturizer.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
I love this night time moisturizer. The scent is absolutely lovely and the texture of the moisturizer is perfection! I continue to repurchase this as my go to moisturizer.
Lena K.
Seattle
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
It’s been a while since I’ve used this product but from what I remember it was exactly as I expected and extremely moisturizing. I also love that the brand is all natural and not too overpriced.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this night cream. It smell absolutely amazing and it gets soaked up by my skin pretty fast. I noticed that i don’t wake up with dry skin anymore thanks to this night cream
Kristin K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: High-Potency more...
So far so good. Newly started using this one. Wake up with baby smooth skin and has yet to make my face break out. It’s thick consistency but it truly feels like it’s working once it gets absorb into your face. Anxious to see if there are any long term results.
Sidney C.
I absolutely love this, I use it whenever my skin starts to feel overworked. It goes on super smooth and adsorbs quickly so it doesn't wind up all over my pillow instead of nourishing my face! Some night-time cremes make my skin feel oily the morning after but this one just makes my face feel soft and smooth and ready for the day. Plus it smells nice but is not a lingering or overpowering scent which is very important to me when thinking about a product that will be on my face all night.Even though I saw this had good reviews it exceeded my expectations and I will definitely be keeping this on hand.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.