BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
A nice thick Moisturizer at night. Can take a bit to absorb but your skin looks healthy and skin soft. I have found better results from compining oils to my regular moisturizers though.
Emily E.
The best of the best! So yummy, ULTRA moisturizing. I can count on my skin looking revived and my pores looking smaller in the morning when I use this at night. My only complaint is that I go through it so quickly! Can’t there be an unlimited supply in those little jars?! ;)
Amanda S.
Holliday
This should really be a staple in every woman's bathroom starting in early to mid 20s. It helps restore and/or maintain youthful looking skin and makes it feel so super smooth and soft.
Sienna M.
san pedro
Review for: High-Potency more...
I absolutely love origins products but this has been the first one that didn’t really work well with my skin. It is very hydrating, however I have some milia on my face and this was so thick, it created even more.
Jacqueline M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 50Ml more...
This product is good for a night cream and is a good texture not too heavy and thick. The packaging is plain and sleek and I bought it at origins and got another free sample at Macys
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!! I got a sample from a Nordstrom order and I haven’t stopped buying it since. It smells heavenly and it’s so super hydrating. I cannot recommend this enough
Laura M.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: High-Potency more...
Great night cream for my 25 year old, constantly tired skin. I could swear my skin has never looked better and a big part of it is because of this treasure. Love it and always will.
Bibi C.
Omaha, NE
I have been using this for about a month, my skin feels very hydrated. Its lightweight so I dont feel like I'm sleeping with a mask on, I really recommend this if you have dry skin.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
I've been really enjoying this night moisturizer. It is very hydrating and I always like to seek moisturizer that I can feel plumping up my skin because it tends to be so dry.
Lindsey P.
San Francisco
Review for: High-Potency more...
I don’t often splurge on creams and products, but this I have to buy every time. Where it’s summer and my skin is oily or winter and dry, this cream acclimates to what my skin needs
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.