BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
I got this originally in an origins gift set and now it's a staple item. When my skin is at its driest, this moisturizer is part of the cure. Super moisturizing, not sticky or heavy. Love this stuff!
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I love this facial night gel. It smells great (citrus) and feels cool on the skin. When I wake up it feels soaked in and my skin looks more glowy and youthful. Will definitely purchase again and consider other pieces in the line.
Alexandra P.
Phoenix
This cream is A1. It smells amazing but isn't overpowering and it makes your skin feel like you dipped into a moisture bath that leaves the skin smooth and hydrated without feeling heavy or tacky.
Kristin G.
Oceanside
This is an all-around great product. It's very moisturizing and has a lovely citrus-y scent. It's an excellent last step for your nightly skincare routine. I have skin that almost always feels tight after washing, and this cream eliminates that problem. I wake up with refreshed, moisturized soon. It lasts a while too and while it is on the expensive side, it's worth it in my opinion.
Lauren F.
Minneapolis, MN
Night a mins saved my skin from a product that made my face flake off, quite literally. It smells great, and really moisturizes and feels luxurious. It’s thick, creamy and amazing! Would recommend to people with dry skin
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
I got to try origins for free and it was great. I loved it way more then I thought I would. It goes on smooth and makes my skin so soft w out making it oily or break out. I love that its natural.
Sonia D.
Diamond Bar, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Loveeeee this! It is such a great skin-nourishing and moisturizing cream. It’s very gentle on the skin. I apply it at night and wake up with more supple, soft skin. I would definitely repurchase!
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
MOST FAVORITE NIGHT CREAM EVER!!! I put this on almost every night after I was my face, and I wake up with my face baby smooth!!! I recommend this to everyone, it’s a little pricy but lasts a very long time. The cream is thick so a little goes a long way.
Samantha R.
South Jordan
First of all...the smell of this product makes me feel so clean and wonderful. I love it so much. My skin always looks ridiculous healthy and moisturized after using this and not at all too oily.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Love this stuff! I’ve finally found a nighttime moisturizer that is hydrating but doesn’t break me out. I use the oil free kind and find that it’s enough moisture, at least during the warmer months.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.