BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
I'm a product freak & spend a fortune seeking something to sooth my dry skin. This makes my skin feels so yummy & I love the dewey shine it leaves. Everyone acts shocked I'm 50. Love it- and affordable!
Samantha M.
Greenbrier, AR
I love night a mins! The citrus scent is refreshing, and the consistency of the product is just thick enough to stay on the skin and create a moisture locking barrier without feeling greasy and heavy!!
Lacy H.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this in a set at Sephora and omg ! I bought this over and over again! My skin never felt more refreshed in the morning then when I used this.. omg I need to get it again I forgot about this Idk how I forgot ! It’s so good ladies!
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: High-Potency more...
Wonderful orange and vanilla scent plus neroli oil which helps calm the mind for deeper sleep. It's my go-to night cream because it hydrates and the salicylic acid keeps my skin smooth and soft. Love!
Chelsea R.
Spring, TX
Love LOve LOVE!! The smell of this product is enough to make anyone want to purchase it. It has aromas in the cream that help you fall asleep which is my favorite part about using this. When you wake up in the morning you can tell your skin has been renewed. Would definitely recommend this product and would purchase it again!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Amazing! This cream completely changed my skin for the better! I use it every night before bed for the lady month and the difference is amazing. Smells great and super rich. I have already stocked up on this and i will continue
Katherine L.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: 50Ml more...
Wonderful night face cream! Only downfall to this product is the fragrance which I’m not a fan of with ANY face creams. The scent usually goes away after a few minutes. The morning after, my skins noticeably feels plump and youthful!
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
I got this originally in an origins gift set and now it's a staple item. When my skin is at its driest, this moisturizer is part of the cure. Super moisturizing, not sticky or heavy. Love this stuff!
Nora M.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I just recently received this night cream as a gift and it has already become a favorite of mine! The scent is light and soothing and it absorbs quickly! I wake up in the morning with baby soft skin
Crystal F.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This smells amazing! It’s very moisturizing. A littl goes a long way. My skin always feels moisturized and plump the next morning. It is very rich so I’m not sure if oily girls will like it as much.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.