BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Adrienne B.
Waterloo, ON
No bad but nothing special. I saw no anti aging benefits over time other than smooth skin. I expect to see a reduction in lines and dehydration after a month of use and didn't get that.
Khushbu v.
Its a really great moisturiser for daily use. Haven't seen ut do anything too special yet but a great product if looking for a lightweight night moisturiser and also great in morning because of that citrusy smell.
Monika C.
It is very rich product ! Once you open the jar you can tell it is full of goodness for your skin ! It's consistency is amazing and skin feels really moistured in the morning. I am going to buy another one !
Claire J.
A lovely hydrating night cream I use almost every night. It's fragranced slightly but smells refreshing! In the morning you can tell my skin has soaked up the product, leaving it super soft and energised.
Oumaima t.
Casablanca, Grand Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Linda V.
Toronto, ON
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff is so amazing. If you have dry, dehydrated skin you definitely have to give this a go. I slather this on my face at night and when I wake up my skin is smooth and plump! holy grail!!
Tara D.
Kitchener
I didn't love this as muxh as I wanted to its ok nothing amazing I know some people it really worked for and they loved it but everyone's skin is different and I didn't see any amazing results
Courtney B.
Sharlee Wynd, West Kilbride
This product is fabulous if you need an extra kick of moisture while you're asleep because after wearing this all night your skin will feel brand new in the morning
Lena E.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff feels soo good on the skin. It's pretty thick (like you would expect from a night cream), but really does wonders in moisturizing. Also, it smells fresh and like oranges :)
Donna C.
I haven't tried this yet but I sure would love too because I have tried so many nite creams and day time ones and nothing seem good enough for my skin.I love when my skin is smooth and not dry .I have read a few comments and it sounds so good so I hope to get to try it.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.