BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Marcia K.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I use this every night before I go to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. Sometimes when my skin feels dry, I will use this as a day moisturizer to help. I highly recommend this product for all age types. I will be continuously buying this for the rest of my life.
Lashanna M.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I loveeeee this night cream! So far this is the best night cream I have tried. This cream is extremely moisturizing and it smells amazing, like oranges. I wish it wasn't in a jar to keep out germs, it's more hygenic to be in a tube. My skin was revived and plum when I woke up! I would recommend this product x10!
Zoe N.
Guelph, ON
I love this product! I use it at night after washing my face with Origins Check and Balances Frothy Face Wash. It makes my skin so smooth and feel very refreshed. I also really like the smell of this product, it smells citrusy. This product hasn't gotten rid of any acne unfortunately, but it helps to smooth my skin and also prevent breakouts. Definitely would buy again.
Grace T.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a great night time moisturizer and I have ran out so I really need to run out and buy a new one. Smells lovely and wake up the next day with lovely soft skin! Recommend to anyone 👌🏼
Kathleen N.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have been using this night cream for about 3 years now. I have tried some different night creams in between pots but I always go back to this one. This is perfect if you have dry skin. I am halfway through my current pot and I've already purchased a back up.
Stephanie M.
I received a sample of this after making a purchase at Sephora and I honestly can say- this product was amazing! I applied it before bed after my face routine and it left my face so soft the next day. I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Taylor A.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my number one night cream! This is pretty expensive, but thankfully it's so hydrating that a little goes a long way with this stuff so it lasts forever! When I use this I wake up with refreshed, hydrated skin. I also love the citrusy scent.
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
This made my skin feel great in the morning. I love the scent of it it's just so fresh and relaxing. A small amount really goes a long way. I highly recommend this. It was just so nice on my dry skin. It felt so moisturised afterwards in the morning.
Erika S.
Works great! It’s quite heavy, as most night creams are, but it absorbed quick and didn’t break me out! The packaging is nice and I like that it is a tinted jar so the ingredients won’t turn weird if exposed to too much sun, and it smells so good!
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This cream is very rich and moisturizing, perfect for those on the drier side. Is ver soothing and gentle, and definitely gets the job done. The only things that I don't completely like about it are the jar package and the perfume in it, but it's ok.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.