BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Trisha A.
Barrie
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free, High-Potency more...
I absolutely love this product! In my holy grail for sure. I love how it feels on my skin and my face feels super soft in the morning. I would buy this over and over again! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Gabriela R.
Victoria, BC
Night-a-mins is the PERFECT night cream for those new to the skincare world and also for those looking to include a night cream that does it all!
This mineral enriched night cream is one of those creams that deliver amazing results the next day🙌🏼
This cream brightens up the skin, smoothes out texture, hydrates the skin, and also smells delicious🍊🍋
The texture is a bit thick but once applied to the skin it melts and soaks right in, which makes it perfect for any skin type!

If you already own this or would like the same benefits but on a "thicker" or "heavier" form, try out the night-a-mins oil that is also amazing!!✨
Xuan-An N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Review for: High-Potency more...
This cream saved my skin from disaster on my recent 14hr flight to Asia!
I first received it in a sample size format and loved it so much, I bought the full size right away! This is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. In the morning, I wake up and rinse my face with water and ta-dah! My skin is soft and moisturized! I applied this cream while on 14hr flight to Taiwan and my skin was well moisturized even once we landed! It hasn't broken me out (I use the oil free version) and I love the fresh !
Gabrielle C.
I have dry skin all year round and have never tried an actual night cream before and let me tell you, this stuff changed my life. I use this every night and in the mornings, my face feels nice and soft and almost glowy.
I used to get dry patches on my forehead, all around the nose and mouth area, this helped me so much, I think it's worth the money.
I believe that if you take care of your skin than it makes your makeup look better plus you might not have to use as much product. That's why I like splurging a bit on skincare rather than splurge on all makeup products
Patrice J.
Surrey, AR
Review for: High-Potency more...
I've never loved a product so quick before! I love almost everything about this product (the fact that it's in a jar is meh). After only using it for one night, I quickly saw change on my skin! When I applied this at night, my skin looked so fresh and nice in the morning! Also with this product, a little does go a long way! I've been using it for less than two weeks and I haven't made a dent! Worth it!
Rebecca G.
St.Thomas, ON
This is gradually becoming a staple in my skincare routine. I use this night cream mostly when my skin is dry and needs a pick me up. It can leave almost an oily feel to the face afterwards so that's a minus to me but for how it helps to hydrate my dry patches I can usually just shrug it off. The price to me is fairly reasonable especially for how often I use it. It also smells like oranges which isn't my number one choice of scent but again for how it helps my skin I usually just shrug that off too. I would definitely repurchase this night cream.
Ashley L.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Pros
Suitable for sensitive skin
Oil free and doesn’t leave any stickiness after application
Nice and gentle orange scent

Cons
Slightly pricey
Need to repurchase it every two months
Vanessa T.
Toronto, PA
Review for: 50Ml more...
Night-a-mins is a decent overnight cream. It's hydrating, not too heavy so it doesn't cause breakouts and leaves your skin feeling plumper and more moisturized in the morning. One star was docked for the packaging. I really wish companies would start putting their stuff in a large tube and move away from jars/tubs. Every time they are opened the product slowly loses its effectiveness.
Katherine W.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
Beautiful rich thick texture , very nourishing for skin ! Skin feels beautiful, fresh and hydrated the next morning , makes skin appear plump and dewy! I totally love this stuff ! Very good product ! I totally recommend it!
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
Review for: High-Potency more...
Great night cream, although I don`t think I will continue to use it because I find it a little too thick (to my personal liking). This has a nice orangey scent and I`ve always loved the brand for its use of natural ingredients. My skin does feel refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning - just in general very healthy ! Didn't cause me to break out so that's a plus !!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.