BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Review for: High-Potency more...
I first tried this product after getting it in a 500 point perk/reward from Sephora. Now, I am hooked. I love the way this feels and smells! Best of all, I find that it has really helped balance and heal my skin. I love waking up in the morning with glowy, healthy looking skin. The only downside I would say is that the packaging is a tub, and that means putting your fingers in and introducing germs and oxidizing/destroying the ingredients in the cream everytime you open the lid by exposing it to the air.
Ivette U.
La verdad que esta marca tiene buenas cremas esta es perfecta para la noche ya que hidrata no es pejagosa, se absorbe súper rápido y tiene un olor increíblemente delicioso me encanta
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
This this product have a good smell, perfect contextur, very effective for the skin, specially in the night, good size and packing, i received this product in a voxbox the origins
Kara C.
Maple Ridge
I use this every night before bed. I was weary about it because my skin is acne prone, but it goes on not too thick and leaves my skin supple and healthy in the morning.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
Hands down my absolute favorite night cream! It isn't heavy and my skin soaks it right up! It had a pleasant scent and my skin feels so soft in the morning! I wish it came in a bigger jar lol!
Marianna L.
Montreal, QC
I received this night cream in a value set. I probably wouldn't have been drawn to buy it otherwise. The texture is nice however it doesn't feel great on the skin and doesn't feel like it's penetrating to moisturize. I will finish my tub but won't repurchase!
Amelia K.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I live in a very dry climate and have dry skin as well. With winter coming, my skin was starting to get dull and flakey and less plump. I tried this night cream on the advice of a Youtuber who had said this was the first night cream she had used that she could see a difference in the morning. Its a heavier cream that smells like heavenly citrus and it absorbs really well into my skin and doesn't leave it oily, greasy or tacky feeling. The next morning my face always feels so soft and it looks all plumped up. I have even used this in the morning on days when my skin is a little less than stellar and it renews the skin and my makeup seems to go on a bit better. Its definitely a game changer for me!
Tawny M.
Ottawa
LOVE!!!! I apply it at night after exfoliating. A quick splash of water in the morning is all that I need! I also use it as a primer under my makeup for a beautiful dewy glow!!
Zela M.
Best night cream I've used so far. My skin feels instantly hydrated after I apply it. However, I really notice a difference in my skin the next day! It feels hydrated, smooth and glowing. I would definitely buy it again!
Kat D.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this so much it keeps my face feeling good and hydrated I actually received for this testing purposes but I most definitely will be buying the full version
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.