BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Michelle L.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I bought this because kathleenlights raved about this so I thought I'd give it a try. What I should have kept in mind is that she has very dry skin.. where as I am combination oily. It smells AMAZING (like flinstones push pops.. anyone remember those?!), but after ten minutes it leaves this layer of oil on my face. When I go to touch it, it transfers onto my fingers and I notice there's like nothing left on my face! It's the strangest thing.. I mean I'll continue using it till the jar runs out but definitely not buying it again.
Kelsey S.
North Lanarkshire, Airdrie
This products has left my skin feeling tighter and smoother, I love it as a night cream along with my other origins products. Worth the money! Would recommend purchasing from Boots
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
This was gifted to me by a close friend and was kept in my drawer until one day I decided to use it and couldnt been happier just one usage I saw difference already. I love it alot.
Tiffany B.
Coquitlam
Review for: High-Potency more...
Night a mins is a wonderful nighttime moisturizer which I've been using for a few months now. The winter weather absolutely destroyed my skin - it was dry and digusting, and it's never been that way before. Night a mins was a skin saviour! It asorbs quickly into the skin, so I don't feel like all of it is getting rubbed into my pillow when I sleep, and I wake up with a lovely soft face, and slight glow... I can't stop touching my face every morning.
I love the smell! Nothing too overpowering, and doesn't linger on the skin so I'm smelling it all the time.
Ashley H.
Review for: High-Potency more...
It’s thick and doesn’t spread as smoothly as some other products. The smell is a little off putting. I usually love Origins products, but this just wasn’t a good fit for my skin.
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
This night time moisturizer and I are in a long term committed relationship! Lol. I love how it melts in your skin, the smell it has and the way my face just glows in the morning! Definitely give it a try!
Cherise J.
Dauphin
This a nice night cream. Sephora employee told me to use it. So I took the plunge and got it. It is really hydrating. The price is on the higher side. But I think it's worth it.
Saba K.
Multan, Punjab
It is an awesome night cream that is all natural n free of steroids n other chemicals....I love the oil free version of it as my skin is acne prone....I just love love it....
Maria G.
Miami
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...

Good cream to promote a nocturnal hydration for hours and hours. I included it in my skincare routine and it worked wonders for me. And also the aroma is delicious!
Sal S.
Really made my skin super soft in the morning.. Only a little goes a long way as its so concentrated.. It refreshed my skin and it was easy to apply and absorb into my skin. The pot is simple as all origin products usually are
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.