BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Arianna D.
Absolutely love this night cream. I saw improvements within a week of using it. A bit pricey but totally worth it. If you are sensitive to odors this night not be for you since it has a strong herbal smell. Bought mine at Sephora
Taylor X.
Canada
Super moisturizing for the night time as it has a rather thick texture. The scent is great as well. overall a nice night cream for hydration. However if you're looking for anti-aging or any other propertities this is not the one.
Ali A.
Ottawa, ON
If I could give this a higher rating I would I am IN LOVE with this night cream! I love how luxurious the cream feels! It smells incredible and when I wake up my skin feels INCREDIBLE! So soft and hydrating!

I cannot say enough good things about the Night-a-mins cream!
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite product to go to bed with. The faint floral scent sends me to dreamland with a cool, refreshed feeling. And I wake up with supple skin that feels soft and well-rested. I can't imagine a night without this!
Emperatriz R.
Excelente producto! Hidrata mi piel mientras duermo para el siguiente día estar bella y iluminada! Lo recomiendo 100% lo probé gracias a una muestra enviada por influenster pero lo compraría para seguirlo utilizando diariamente!
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
This product feels amazing going on my skin. The scent is wonderful and my skin is left feeling hydrated and soft. I highly recommend this product. I purchased it from Sephora as a part of a bundle and was very happy I tried it.
Jill P.
Toronto
Review for: High-Potency more...
I received a sample of this from Sephora and love it. It's creamy but not heavy or oily to my combination skin. It left my skin feeling soft and radiant. The sample was enough for 3 nights.
I will definitely be buying the full size product.
Ally R.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love the smell. Super thick and creamy and I find that when I put it on at night I can still feel moisturized in the morning. Great for really dry skin, probably not helpful for anyone with normal or combo-oily skin types.
Ishani R.
I love this product! I use it every night and it’s wonderful. I use this along with their eye cream and I could tell my face looks brighter. Even my friend commented on the difference and I had to give credit to origins
Torie M.
Guelph, ON
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This product works so well for my combination skin. It is very effective in evening out the dryness on my face but not making my skin anymore oily than it is already. It’s worth the price point. I highly recommend this.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.