BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Elana D.
Thornhill, ON
Review for: High-Potency more...
The best moisturizer ever. So thick and nice. Makes my skin feel amazing and so soft and plump. So worth the hefty price tag. I am so obsessed, i have re bought this more than five times. Would totally recommend
Becky H.
Wakefield , Wakefield
I really like the smell and consistency of this product - it's nourishing without being too heavy. It definitely improved the texture of my skin but is on the pricier side of skin care for what it actually does.
Mayra R.
Doral, FL
I lo ve this product, when I use it at night it feels so smooth and smells very good! Then in the morning my face feels amazing and brighter. It's super gentle with my skin and believe me! My face is super sensitive!
sirine a.
fouchana
I love this moisturizer. It is thick and creamy. It glides on the skin and soaks in really well. I have combination skin and never have breakouts with this. I love how smooth and soft my skin is in the morning. I do think my skin looks better in the morning when I use this product. I think it smells wonderful. I smell hints of citrus.
Marielamr6 M.
Doral, FL
Para cuidar la piel y regenerarla es un éxito a medida que lo vas utilizando ves los resultados y lo mejor es que son productos que no tiene tanto impacto en el medio ambiente ni nada de residuos en tu piel
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a really great moisturizer, I get dry flaky patches in the winter and will use a lot of oils on my face to help but i don't love the overly greasy and wet feeling. This cream is awesome because it does not leave your face greasy at all but still does an amazing job hydrating your skin! The main thing I love about this is that it leaves my skin feeling so plump and supple! I wake up with such smooth and soft skin which early happens with other skincare products. Only downside is I hate how it's overly fragranced. It's a citrusy scent which isn't horrible, but I never like the idea of putting something that smells very strongly on my face! Beware if you are sensitive to fragrance. The beneficial effects of the cream definitely overcome my dislike of it's strong scent though!!
Katelin M.
Brighton, LA
Made my skin super oily, and made my skin breakout. Never found this product ever really absorbed into my skin and left an oily sheen. I threw it away before I even made it half way through the container.
Jessica H.
Surrey
Love love love this product. I put it on at night time after I wash my face and i wake up with my skin feeling as soft as silk. Would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin as it truly moisturizes.
anna w.
CAMPBELL RIVER
I got this cream as a deluxe sample, It was gentle and somewhat moisturizing however I was expecting more .. I don't know if I will purchase just because I felt like my under eye still felt a little dry
Shelby A.
This is by far the best night cream I have used in a long time. I have been using a deluxe sample size of this product for weeks. Only a tiny pea size amount is needed and it melts into the skin so nicely.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.