BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
This product feels amazing going on my skin. The scent is wonderful and my skin is left feeling hydrated and soft. I highly recommend this product. I purchased it from Sephora as a part of a bundle and was very happy I tried it.
Jill P.
Toronto
Review for: High-Potency more...
I received a sample of this from Sephora and love it. It's creamy but not heavy or oily to my combination skin. It left my skin feeling soft and radiant. The sample was enough for 3 nights.
I will definitely be buying the full size product.
Ally R.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love the smell. Super thick and creamy and I find that when I put it on at night I can still feel moisturized in the morning. Great for really dry skin, probably not helpful for anyone with normal or combo-oily skin types.
Torie M.
Guelph, ON
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This product works so well for my combination skin. It is very effective in evening out the dryness on my face but not making my skin anymore oily than it is already. It’s worth the price point. I highly recommend this.
Ishani R.
I love this product! I use it every night and it’s wonderful. I use this along with their eye cream and I could tell my face looks brighter. Even my friend commented on the difference and I had to give credit to origins
Emma W.
This is a great night time moisturiser, it has really settled my sensitive skin and when I wake up leaves me with smooth and hydrated skin! It has helped with my blemishes! I have already repurchased this 3 times!
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
I've been using this night cream for the past week and my skin always feels soft and supple when I wake up in the morning. It is Rich and not greasy and easily absorbs into my skin. The citrus scent is also to die for.
Esma H.
I would like to talk about a cream that I love ... So, this is a nightclub for the @origins brand ... I did a lot of research on it on the internet, generally in foreign bloggers,  ... Organic compounded and contains no chemicals and porous substances such as paraben, sulfate and something like! There is a texture that looks like a dandy fluid ... There's a cosine smell of hashagen ... My skin is very good since i first use it ... I'm so glad with this job! It is a moist bright and soft effect from the time it spreads on the skin ... It moisturizes the skin well during at night .. and with its rich ingredients it provides skin with vitamins and minerals.
Sheila S.
Vancouver
This night cream was perfect for my sensitive skin. Felt like I got a great deep moisturizing when I used this overnight. Still, while my skin felt plumper it didn't look brighter. Not a product I would re-purchase.
Laura S.
Upper Denby , Huddersfeild
Smells amazing and very hydrating! Not too heavy or greasy! Lovely gift for all skin types! Can't get over the smell!! Love it! Very natural products from origins which I also love! All the ginzing range is my fave!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.