BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Megan P.
London
This night cream leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed when i wake up in the morning. I also find that I'm not left with a film of product on my skin when using this cream, instead it is easily absorbed into my skin making this product comfortable to use.
Kristen M.
Calgary , WY
There are two versions of this product- the oil free and the regular (with oil). I have very dry skin so I use the oil based moisturizer in the autumn-spring months and the oil free one during the summer months. It's very gentle and quenches my dry, flaky cheeks!
Lydia H.
I live for this product. I put it on after I've cleaned my face at night and by morning I have baby soft skin, so clear and plump. Beautiful smelling and not to overwhelming, very effective and affordable, was recommended to me and I 100% recommend to others.
Demetra K.
Dubai , Dubai
In love with this cream! It's so rich that gives you that moisture that our face needs! Is so effective that you can see results by the first night! Ohhhh and it's smells amazing!!! I will definitely buy it again and Iam highly recommend it- worth the money 👌
Sara S.
La Crete, AB
This is my everyday night moisturizer! I LOVE it. I struggle with oily skin, and I apply this at night, and I DO NOT wake up with an oily film, rather a soft hydrated feeling. The value is super, and the price is very reasonable! I would definitely recommend!
Victoria L.
Edinburgh
My fave night cream of all time. Think orange grove on a hot night in Seville...yes please! This falls into th balm category and has good slip for a lovely night time massage. You'll wake up looking like you slept on a silk pillow. I love this product
Sophie R.
surrey
I have been using this product for around 6 months and I love it! The product is very gentle on the skin and I always wake with hydrated skin when I have use this!  I received this as part of a travel minis pack and will definitely be buying the full size!
Stephanie G.
Miami
By far my favourite moisturizer. First off, the scent is AMAZING! I love the feel of it and the fact that it's somewhat thick, but not so much for my oily skin. I've been using this over a year now and never had any breakouts. My skin is super sensitive
Nicole P.
Mississauga , ON
The oil-free version of this night cream is a dream during warm months and especially if you have sensitive or oily skin. The other version is excellent for extra hydration during dry months.Both leave my skin feeling replenished and soothed before bed.
Kimia A.
London
Makes my skin feel youthful and plump in the morning. I am hydrated and can start my makeup without a primer if I wished to. It smells wonderful and does not linger on the skin so you can sleep well. My spots appear less red and look calm and smaller.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.