BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Al 🍒.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Hands down the best night time moisturizer! I’ve been using for about 2 years now and I love it so much! First, it smells amazing!! Second, my skin looks so awesome in the morning after using this overnight! My skin is very hydrated & I found it helps rid of little bumps I get on my forehead! Highly recommend
Gini C.
Toronto, ON
I would start off saying this is a good product, rich creamy but light texture. Smells amazing, citrusy. I love the feel on my skin, smooth, easy to apply. And it lives up to its description of being very rich in minerals and very yummy for skin. HOWEVER, this is more suitable for winter and night, cannot be combined with any oily product or you will get breakouts. I have dry and sensitive skin. I've tried many times, but for my skin, using it with oil causes breakout 100% of the times.
Amy H.
Gander, NL
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a great nighttime moisturizer. I have normal to dry skin and this leaves my skin feeling great. It's nice and thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It has a nice light spa-like scent which is very pleasant. I have repurchased a few times, but I have found a new holy grail in Drunk Elephant’s Lala Retro.
anano m.
Tbilisi
this is really the most used cream i have in home, i use it every single day, in home, is school, out with friends.
it makes my skin more soft and look much better than it really is!
so yeah,  i will always choose this cream !  <3 i love it and i won't ever stop using it.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I will never use another night cream. This is so hydrating and fresh. When you wake up in the morning you’re soft and flush and fresh. It’s not greasy but keeps your skin hydrated all night, which is the time of day you lose most of the moisture in your skin. It’s thick and rich in texture which is exactly what I’m looking for in a night cream
Lanaia N.
Calgary, AB
Review for: High-Potency more...
I had been wanting to try this cream for ages, when I finally did I wasn't necessarily blown away but I can't say there was anything I didn't like either. Its very thick and moisturizing which I love for a night cream - but when I woke up the next morning my skin didn't seem any different. I know skincare takes a long time to actually see the difference, however there are other cream I have used that I can see the difference with after one use.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I love this night cream. I had a small sample from Sephora years ago and fell in love with it. I fought with myself back and forth on whether or not to buy it, but it’s fairly affordable and I eventually went for it. It’s a great consistency, not too heavy, and absorbs well. Plus it smells delicious!
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This face cream is absolutely amazing. My skin drinks it up and leaves no heavy feeling on the skin and doesn't feel greasy my skin does look fresher and brighter. I just love how light it is and in the morning my skin doesn't look greasy and looks like I had 8 hours of sleep, even though I haven't.
Kayley M.
Kitchener, ON
My holy grail night cream. Affordable, smells amazing, and most importantly it really hydrates my skin (which tends to be on the dryer side). I always wake up with my skin looking/feeling soft, supple, and refreshed. I ordered online via Origins website and got some free samples as well!
Melissa M.
cornwall
This over night mask is amazing to keep the skin hydrated and feeling refreshed. Noticeable difference in the morning, leaving the skin glowing and revitalized. Use every other night to let the skin breath. This is a thicker night cream, do not use around eye area, to let the eye ducts breath.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.