BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Aly M.
Naperville, IL
This paired with the serum is hands down the best skin care combo for night time. It is hydrating and I instantly noticed a change in my skins texture and discoloration. I am already on my second round of both.
Anjelica ♛.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Obsessed with this cream I actually use it during the day too. It smells like orangey and citrusy and it feels so light on your face. I feel like my skin sucks the moisture right in and I never have to reapply.
Keila C.
Purchased at: GPS Origins
Review for: 50Ml more...
I love using this at night. I feel like my skin is so hydrated when I use this. I got in a package and just try it and now I use it every night. I love the smell and the feeling it gives my skin.
Kodi-Ann Y.
Medford
Review for: High-Potency more...
This was a great night cream/ mask but it was a bit too oily for my personal liking. However it had a really nice citrusy scent and it was very very hydrating which was good during the winter times of dry skin.
Gabriela A.
I have been using the moisturizer for several weeks at night, the first thing I want to say is that it is a little dense than the revitalizing one, the aroma at first displeased me (it reminded me of the bottle vitamins that my mother gave me), but at Passing the days I left to be unpleasant and I do not bother more. As for my skin I feel fresher and a little more hydrated (probably due to vitamins C, D and H), but to be honest I do not feel anything special, I probably have to give a lot more time to the cream to feel Its effect, in terms of its cost / value I believe that you can get equally good and slightly cheaper creams in the market. "I received these products completely free and on trial"
Emily N.
American Fork
This is by far my favorite night cream. My skin is very dry and sensitive. This gives me the moisture I need and doesn't bother my skin. I absolutely love it, and it has become a staple in my skincare routine.
Geeta I.
This is such a great night cream! I would describe this as the opposite of a water cream. It is more oil based and seems to “seal” in moisture rather than hydrate. The best way to use this is to apply a hydrating serum before, than apply this moisturizer to keep skin smooth and moisturized.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is and awesome face cream and night cream. It’s very refreshing and smells amazing. It’s moisturizing and really feels great, doesn’t leave behind any sticky residue and it absorbs into the skin wonderfully.
Heather P.
Palm harbor, FL
STOP what your doing and go get this night cream, or go order this right now! Your face feels amazing after you put this on, it’s smells amazing and keeps your face so moisturized. No wrinkles or fine lines.
Melissa S.
Chicago
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a great moisturizer. It smells good and gets the job done. However if your skin is sensitive it may clog your pores because it is a cream. Otherwise it is an effective cream and has good ingredients.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.