BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kayley M.
Kitchener , SC
My holy grail night cream. Affordable, smells amazing, and most importantly it really hydrates my skin (which tends to be on the dryer side). I always wake up with my skin looking/feeling soft, supple, and refreshed. I ordered online via Origins website and got some free samples as well!
Lee-Ann M.
Edinburgh
Very nice but very rich. If I use this for more than 2 nights in a row it can often break me out in lots of tiny spots. I do have very reactive skin so it may just be my skin. It has a pleasant smell and a nice texture and if I alternate it with other night creams I find it to be effective.
Melissa M.
cornwall
This over night mask is amazing to keep the skin hydrated and feeling refreshed. Noticeable difference in the morning, leaving the skin glowing and revitalized. Use every other night to let the skin breath. This is a thicker night cream, do not use around eye area, to let the eye ducts breath.
Lakshiga S.
Toronto , ON
Review for: 50Ml, Tm, High-Potency more...
This night cream is amazing! Got rid of most my acne, made my skin as smooth as a baby bum! Rally great for dry skin in the summer and combination skin in the summer! May be a little oily for those who have oily skin. Just add water to it when applying and it can work w oily skin as well!
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 50Ml more...
This is a great night cream for people with dry skin. It is super hydrating and makes my skin look healthy in the morning. It has a light citrus scent to it that I enjoy. It does leave your skin a little greasy, but I don’t mind because I like heavier creams for night time. I would repurchase this item.
Bethany G.
Welwyn, Hertfordshire
I have been using this cream for about 5 months. I have combination and spit prone skin and I find this formula is nice and light but still feels moisturising. I still get some spots but not as many as I used to and I find it heels them quicker. I have repurchased this product 3 times.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
This product has honestly changed my life. It definitely is a thicker cream with a heavy scent (smells like a popsicle to me). You will wake up with glowing hydrated skin! I started using this a few months ago and my boyfriend has even noticed how amazing my skin looks in the morning when I wake up!
Witty P.
North Vancouver, BC
I love this stuff!!!!! It hydrates your skin so well and the scent is extremely nice, I would definitely recommend it and I use it daily! I love Origins products as I think they work very well with my skin. It doesn't feel oily on the skin only very moisturizing and super nourishing.
Maria U.
Vancouver
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This cream was just ok. It didn’t give me a ton of hydration while still clogging pores. It had a nice texture of gel, but I would prefer something more intense: and their cream version clogged me even more.
I gave it a solid month to work and see if my skin adapts but it did not.
Julie F.
Beautiful moisturiser. Makes my skin look bright and plump in the morning and doesn't cause any breakouts. The only negative I can think of is the smell is a little intense of orange and my husband  hated it when I had it on. Still used it as it was a great night time moisturiser
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.