BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Yasmine B.
Brossard, QC
Overall I liked this night cream my skin felt quite moisturized in the morning. The only down side to it, is its string fragrance, if you have really sensitive skin it might break you out.
Ashley J.
Sherwood Park, AB
I use this product about 3 times a week and it's great. My skin always feels amazing in the morning without being oily. I live in a super dry climate and this is my secret weapon in the winter.
Sarah J.
Sooke, BC
I really want to love this night cream, but i think it might be a bit TOO heavy and rich for my skin. The texture and smell are lovely and it makes me borderline oily in my t-zone
Anais C.
Ce masque crème pour la nuit est parfait ! J’ai la peau mixte et il fait très bien son job ! La crème se transforme en huile légère et la peau est bien nourrie au réveil ! 🤗
Maya G.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: High-Potency more...
I like the consistency of this moisturizer. The value is average and not a lot of product is needed. I do wish it wasn’t in a jar, I prefer tubes for hygienic reasons.
Jen M.
eastern passage
Purchased at: Sephora
I have purchased this several times. I love how it’s extra thick for night time to really moisturize my dry skin over night. The smell is also really fresh and citrusy. Love this product!
Melanie g.
Dieppe
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This product is so great. I have been using this for years now and will continue to repurchase this’s it smells amazing and feels so good on the skin. No breakouts and is a decent price. I would recommend to others.
Millie N.
Cheltenham
Review for: 50Ml more...
Such a nice night cream! Beautifully scented, like a chocolate orange scent but not too sickly or over powering! My skin definitely has benefited from this product!
Daniela O.
London, Greater London
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my favourite night moisturiser. I used to be a bit meh about moisturisers before - main thing was for me that they shouldn't be heavy and break me out but once I started using it, I am obsessed. First of all, the orange scent it has, is addictive. Every time I open the tub, I keep on sniffing on it. When I applied it on my face, I was a bit worried that it would break me out as it felt a bit heavy on my oily skin but every time I woke up in the morning, I was amazed by the results - my skin didn't feel oily or sticky at all but smooth and very healthy looking.
Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
Where has this been all my life?? I use this product on my face and neck and what a difference! I was developing some red blotchiness on my neck that was said to be caused by allergies.. I then started to use this product on my face and neck (never skip your neck!) and to my surprise the blotchiness was noticeably calmed down! My face feels amazing and soft, it has really evened out my skin tone and left me feeling completely moisturized. I would typically get dry patchiness on my forehead, and I had some texture/small bumps on my temples and my forehead and it has not irritated any of that at all. I really love the scent of this product, it is very citrusy and soothing for night time. It feels so luxurious on the skin! A little bit of this product goes a very long way, and the next morning I wake up and my skin is glowing! Big difference from waking up with dry patches and redness before. Love love love this product!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.