BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Melanie M.
CALGARY, AB
This is a really nice, thick night cream for 30+ skin. It hydrates my skin and leaves it looking smoother in the morning. It can feel a little greasy so it might not work for oilier skin, but my skin is pretty dry and I live in a super dry climate so I'm all about the extra hydration. It has a nice orange scent, but if you don't like scents near your face that might be a drawback for you. I purchased this night cream for its anti aging qualities and because I enjoyed the free sample I had tried from Sephora. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Sarah W.
Calgary
I love this!!!! I wanted a good night cream and so I did a lot of research and went for the most popular with best reviews. It smells amazing, goes on so nicely you dont need much. My face was baby soft in the morning! I used the oil free version as I have acne prone skin and I swear after 3 days my acne has reduced and my skin surface is more even. I thought the ratings were unusually high but this has been a miracle cream for me. I cant wait to go to bed so I can wear it again
Keltie P.
I'm always on the hunt for a really great night cream. My skin needs are I need help for redness, a few fine lines and a little hydration. I had high hopes for this night cream however it never truly sank into my skin and just sat on top. It caused a few break outs and clogged pores but I tried to stick to it for a few months to give my skin a chance to adjust. It never adjusted so I don't think this product is for me but I don't think it's bad it's just too heavy for my skin type. One plus is that it smells sooo yummy like oranges !
Felix L.
Varennes
Love this cream as a night cream. It's rich and filled with moisturizer. I love the smell of it and the texture. It is a very heavy cream but that's what I love for nighttime. I always look for deep hydration at night. Definitely gave my skin a boost of plumpness and glow the next morning. It plays well with my other night products.
Cassandra W.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE THIS NIGHT CREAM!!!! It's so hydrating and it smells delicious. My skin feels so hydrated the next morning whenever I use it. I bought this product at Sephora over a year ago and have recently repurchased it again. Love this product! If you're looking for a good night cream, look no further! Origins has got you covered!
Celina H.
I have dry/oily combo skin. I use to gravitate to heavy moisture products but I was finding my foundation sliding a lot throughout my day. I switched to an oil controlling moisturizing gel for my daytime routine but this one has always been my secret weapon. Its nice and emollient, and if you like your face to feel the moisture this is fantastic for that. I always wake up with a radiant glowing complexion, and the up is i've never broken out!
Carla S.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
This product is amazing for people who suffer with dry skin. And I mean even people who suffer from the driest skin possible. Really! Even just using once, the appearance of my skin the morning after was amazing. The dry patches gone, and my skin was left so smooth. The product is for dry skin types, but even people who suffer from sensitive skin can use it too. The product smells lush, and would 100% recommend!
Alice A.
Manchester
Review for: High-Potency more...
I loved everything about this moisturiser - it doesn’t feel heavy or oily and always left my skin looking and feeling soft and glowy, as well as it smelling amazing. The only reason I’ve stopped using it is that origins are a part of Estée Lauder and sadly still test on animals, which is so disappointing in this day and age. Really hoping they change their animal testing policy soon so I can go back to using this!
Courtney H.
Gander, NL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use this just before I go to bed and it's amazing, I wouldn't use anything else now I don't thing. It's not bad for the price either and you don't need much, I've been using it since February I think and I'm not even halfway through the bottle, and yes I do forget about it like once or twice a week but I do use it almost every night. It smells good and makes your skin feel so nice.
Allison M.
St Davids, ON
Love this night cream! I got a sample of it from Sephora but I'll definitely buy the full size when I'm done! It makes my face feel incredible when I wake up because it's so moisturizing! The only negative is the smell, which isn't amazing, but also doesn't last that long anyway.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.