BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Samantha M.
Oshawa, ON
Where has this been all my life?? I use this product on my face and neck and what a difference! I was developing some red blotchiness on my neck that was said to be caused by allergies.. I then started to use this product on my face and neck (never skip your neck!) and to my surprise the blotchiness was noticeably calmed down! My face feels amazing and soft, it has really evened out my skin tone and left me feeling completely moisturized. I would typically get dry patchiness on my forehead, and I had some texture/small bumps on my temples and my forehead and it has not irritated any of that at all. I really love the scent of this product, it is very citrusy and soothing for night time. It feels so luxurious on the skin! A little bit of this product goes a very long way, and the next morning I wake up and my skin is glowing! Big difference from waking up with dry patches and redness before. Love love love this product!
Rachel J.
Vancouver
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is a staple in my skin care regimen. As soon as I am out of it I always purchase a new one. It leaves my skin so bright and youthful in the morning. Love, love , love.
Christina G.
Leamington, ID
I swear by this product! I didn't realize how badly my skin needs moisture while I sleep until seeing the results achieved in one night of use. Compared to other night creams (I've tried Clinique, Vichy, Philosophy), this one trumps all. A pea-sized amount of this creamy product is all that's needed to wake up with glowy, radiant skin. The smell is very medicinal but not overpowering, and honestly when a product produces these kinds of beautifying results it's hard to care. I've been living off of deluxe samples at the moment because I can't really justify 50$ on a student budget, however the price tag is a steal for the amount of product you get, as well as how long it lasts since you don't need to use a lot for it to be effective. Can't wait to snag the full size!
Joane18 C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Soooo AMAZING!!! Skincare junkie here! Overnight i have seen and felt the big difference on my face, can’t stop looking at the mirror! Hahaha This cream dramatically soften, smoothen and removed my red blotches due to my mild rosacea. The smell is so addictive! At first i’m a bit skeptical on trying this because of the oils & citrus scent. I have an ultra sensitive skin and I don’t get any irritation or bad reaction at all. My skin is brightened, hydrated & refreshed. Though im super oily, it didn’t break me out just a few whiteheads but still good. Hoping it will continue to do it’s job til I finished it all. Highly recommended & super happy with the game changing fast result.
Samantha G.
Regina, SK
I love this stuff. I've tried a ton of night creams, but because my skin is usually intensely oily, they wind up being overkill. One of my face YouTubers recommended this and the Night-a-Mins oil, and even though she's got dry skin, I decided to use some of my points at Sephora to pick up a sample.

While this cream is very thick, it has never felt heavy. It does such a great job at hydrating and plumping my skin, that my skin actually produces less oil. In the summer, I usually only use it 4 times a week, but in the winter, I use it (and the oil) every night.

It smells fantastic, but careful; test it out to make sure you're not allergic to the citrus in the product. People with sensitive skin may have a problem.
Melanie B.
Montreal
Review for: 50Ml, High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I have repurchased this product often and it never disappoints.  It hydrates my skin without making it feel greasy or heavy.  I just wish this formula would come in a pump instead of a jar!
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
I love this night cream when my face needs some serious hydration. The cream is very thick and heavy, when applied it almost looks greasy which was off putting initially. However the morning after my skin felt so rejuvenated and had such a nice healthy glow. I had done a bad thing and combined the use of it with the josie maran argan oil. The combination was much too oily and caused me to get some breakout, ever since then ive been a little hesitant to go back to it. My skin is also no longer as dry as it used to be, but i keep it around in case my skin needs so serious hydration booth. I also noticed that with consistent use, my acne scarring lightened a little bit, contributing to healthier looking skin.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I've been using this a little over a week right before bed time this product makes my skin feel very soft, I love the scent! Not heavy or perfumery, it more citrusy. Origins, don't change a thing about this product! I would recommend this product and this will be in my rotation and with future purchases.
Sab H.
Review for: High-Potency more...
LOVEE this night time mask. I got it from Sephora by trading in my points, and I am SO happy I did. It smells amazing. It feels like the perfect combination between hydration and not being greasy. After sleeping with this on, I wake up with my skin ridiculously soft! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Chantal B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: High-Potency more...
I had heard such good reviews for this cream so I wanted to try it for myself. It is fairly pricey so I actually bought it in a box set by Origins which made it a lot more affordable. A little bit goes a long way for this cream! If I use too much I find my skin is really greasy, so I only use a tiny bit before bed. I always wake up with soft and radiant skin - and the cream smells SO good! I definitely recommend if you have the budget for this :)
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.