BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
My first statement is why does origins have to put such strong scents into their skin care... it is so strong but I love the product itself. If it didn’t have such a strong scent I would be more likely to use it more.
Giovanna H.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Omg! De verdad no tengo palabras para describir tan buen producto, me encanta, todas las noches aplico luego de la limpieza nocturna es muy buena se las recomiendo amigas influensters vale la pena 100% recomendada #OriginsVoxBox
Emese B.
It’s a lightweight gel night cream that has a beautiful smell to it. It applies easily and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no tackiness. I has kept my skin moisturized during the day. Really enjoy using it :)
Deena M.
Brampton, ON
Nice cream, didn’t need to use too much. I have combination skin so it worked well for me. Smelled nice too but it did sting if it got in my eyes which unfortunately happened frequently. Would purchase it again.
Brittney L.
Charlottetown
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my go to cream for the winter. It is very thick so it is exactly what I need for the colder months when my skin is dry and hurting. The only thing is, it is definitely too thick for the summer months so I wouldn’t recommend using it then.
Amaal M.
Toronto, MN
This moisturizer is amazing to use during the night. It helps with my combination skin and ai feel like I wake up with beautiful plump skin! The price I pay is nothing compared to how much is in the container!
leanna M.
High green, Sheffield
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this cream it’s very thick and I find this good as my skin is very very dry! My skin feels so so soft after I have used this cream I find it’s not too expensive. I don’t think I could live without it!
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Loved the feel of this night cream. A little definitely went a long way and I am glad this did. I would repurchase however the company tests on animals and sells in countries that force them to test on animals.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..my body need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Chelsea L.
I really enjoyed the scent of the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins night cream, but it was just not hydrating enough for my skin. I needed just a bit more than what it could provide, so I did not re-purchase.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.