BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Sandra S.
London, ON
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have combination skin and I found that this cream was very effective in terms of moisturizing while still being enough for my dry areas. I would just personally prefer a pump bottle to prevent contamination, not that this has ever happened before, but I just like things to be maximally clean.
Melanie S.
Concord, ON
I really liked this night cream. The formula is fairly thick which I personally find perfect at night. Always leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthy in the am.
Hannah M.
Fort McMurray, AB
absolutely love this product! it is lightweight and smells so fresh. when you put it on before bed and sleep in it you wake up with glowy, soft skin! you don't wake up with clogged pores or feeling oily! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins is a 10/10, the only night cream i use.
Sukhi M.
Brampton, NY
The smell is amazing and it is a gel texture that smoothly spreads all over your face. It's super cooling and refreshing and face looks brightened in the morning
Sara E.
Kitchener, ON
This makes my skin so glowy when I wake up in the morning. It’s great for oily or dry skin as it will balance out the oil in either skin type. This is one of my holy grail products.
Shay B.
I use it every night before bed and it makes my skin feel so healthy and moisturized when I wake up. Doesn’t make my face feel oily or breakout which some creams tend to do. Smells fresh
Katheryn S.
Peterborough
I really enjoyed this product, it feels lovely, and my skin looks great the next day, but it doesn’t have quite the results I get with Peter Thomas Roth. I did enjoy, and finish the pot, and it smells divine. However, I would only repurchase if my PTR was discontinued.
Alexandra M.
Liverpool, England
Review for: High-Potency more...
Loooove this. This is the night cream I use every single night and every morning when I wake up my skin feels plump and hydrated. The thick cream smells delightful and sinks into the skin. In the morning you can still feel it so you know it’s really really hydrating.
Mel P.
Review for: 50Ml more...
Ive been using this all winter and it worked great! Thick creamy texture, doesnt feel sticky once it absorbs in. Smells great too (like everything from Origins). But not that winter’s over and my skin isnt as dry, ive started to notice its a bit too heavy. Ill have to switch out to something lighter for the season.
Alysha S.
Cranbrook, BC
Review for: High-Potency more...
If you need a major moisture kick for your skin then this is it!!!! I only use this when I feel like my face really needs that’s boost of moisture but wow does this work! When you wake up your face is so dewy and glowing! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.