BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Veronica N.
Review for: 50Ml, High-Potency more...
I have been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have oily skin so my main concern is to make sure my skin is hydrated without being a greasy. This cream absorbs right into the skin and the smell is good too.
Julia G.
Amazing for very dry skin! I wouldn’t recommend it for all skin types but if your skin is very dehydrated you will love this product. It’s fairly heavy but feels great on the skin.
Ahna I.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is 100% one of the best night creams I have ever used. It really helps to balance out the oil levels in my skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and I wake up with it feeling even better. It’s quite pricey but I think it’s definitely worth it. I love everything about this product. It lasts me 2-3 months it works amazing I would recommend this to anybody with any skin type!
Angela F.
I really like this cream before bed, it's extremely thick so you wouldn't want to apply this as a daydream. I initially picked up a sample of this at sephora and I've gotten through that because I enjoyed it so much. The smell is nice and fresh too but not over powering. And the best part is you wake up and you're skin feels refreshed and plump. I will for sure be picking up a full size of this
Tasha G.
bedworth
Fabulous, I have repurchased 3 times and will continue to repurchase as this has completely transformed my previously dull and spotty skin. It is pricey but lasts 2/3 months at a time so it is worth it. I normally buy it in a set for the same price and get a few other products for my money, 100% recommend everyone tries this product at some point during their skincare journey
Olivia B.
Norwich
Review for: High-Potency more...
Very nourishing, still good for combination skin but may be too rich for oily skin. Smell of oranges is lovely for me but could be too overpowering for some. Absorbs into skin nicely and doesn’t need to much to cover the whole face. Sometimes feels a bit too thick on the skin so it doesn’t feel as clean as expected.
Lindsay G.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Other more...
Have only tried a sample of this product from Sephora. It smelled really good but felt a bit thick when applied and took a while to soak into my skin. However, it did the job it was supposed to do!
Stitchy T.
Elmhurst, NY
As it mentioned High-Potency, i believe it is enriched with Vitamins and minerals. I am oily skin but i love to use it when my skin is dull and patchy (due to hormones changes). I use it with Origins High-Potency Night-a-mins skin refining oil. I would recommend this to friends with dull and dry skin.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
This is the holy grail of moisturizers. Listen up ladies! This is AMAZING. It goes on very thick at night, but in the morning, you wake up with nothing but a dewy, soft complexion. This evens out texture and preps skin for makeup in the morning. I feel like this keeps my skin from being dull and dry and makes it alive and clear.
Tamara-leigh C.
gloucester
Recently purchased this when I realised I own no night creams, having never used them before I am obviously a novice however first impressions count for everything! This smells amazing and feels very hydrating upon first contact, it’s not very thick as you would expect from a night cream but it’s up to you to decide if that’s a positive or a negative!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.