BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Stephanie T.
Love this night cream! It provides enough moisture so I wake up with soft and hydrated skin in the mornings. My problematic dehydrated combination skin has been improved using this every night alongside a combination of facial oils.
Emily I.
Very gentle and moisturizing! I used this during the winter time. My skin was extremely dry, but i have combination skin so it's really hard for me to find a good moisturizers that doesn't break me out and yet effective.
Samantha V.
San Diego, CA
Love the feeling of this cream after a long day. It feels very soothing and a little thick but is not as heavy as other creams. I really like how it makes my skin feel and how bright my skin looks right away. Great night cream!
Ashley J.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Tm more...
I got this as a sample and later purchased. It makes my skin feel velvety and smells of a lovely citrus scent! I would definitely recommend as it is a great product! I will definitely be purchasing this product again !
Marie-Pier R.
I have been using this cream for a few weeks and I am very satisfied. Firstly I fell in love with the scent, it smells like freshly peeled oranges and it's just refreshing and calming overall. I use this cream in the evenings only ; my skin is oily and it takes a while to sink into the skin so I only put on a thin layer. The morning after, my skin is always very soft and plump. It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it.
Nele D.
Zottegem
It had a rich texture which I love for a night creme! It feels very moisturising and I never wake up with dry patches after using this product! The only thing I don’t like is the scent, but if the product works like this one, I just ignore that!
🏅Beauty 🏅.
Review for: 50Ml more...
Love,
love, love! I've never been able to find a night cream I love -- I
usually rely on serums and more recently on oils. However, tried this
and I'm shocked to say I see a difference (I never believe people when
they say that... but it's true!). My skin's moisture level is a lot
higher, which has seemed to reduce that horrible forehead line between
my eyebrows and really helped improve skin tone (more even, better
coloring). Highly recommend!
Trine A.
Everything I could ever want in a nightcream. It’s nice and moisturizing without feeling greasy and sticky. The skin feels nice and plump the next day. You can even use this as a daycream and under makeup if you have a dry skin-day. My only complaint is that it comes in a jar and not a squeeze tube or a pump for sanitary reasons. Could never imagine buying any other nightcream. Would a 110% recommend.
Natalie S.
Pickering
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this product as a sample size from Sephora and I absolutely loved it so I purchased the full size. It has an amazing citrus smell that isn’t too strong. It is a heavier cream since it is a night cream, but it soaks I’m pleasantly and doesn’t leave your skin too greasy or heavy feeling. My skin always looks amazingly hydrated and plump the next morning, I cannot say enough good things about it!
Erin B.
Craigmount Place, Dundee
I had heard so many amazing things about this product and they are all true! I was lucky enough to get a full size tub free because I'd already spent so much on skin care in origins. The cream is more like a balm so smooth and smells incredible! Only the tiniest amount is needed and your skin the next morning just feels so nourished it's lovely! I think I'll definitely be purchasing my next tub!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.