BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Night creams/oils are my all time favorite so when I got this in my box from Influenster I fell in love! It smells amazing, feels soooo good and makes my skin glow! Definitely a holy grail
Kaylie C.
Saint Albans, VT
Review for: High-Potency more...
If my skin is very dry, this works well to add moisture in overnight, and re-plump my skin. It has a nice scent, and it feels very comfortable on the skin. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it does take a few minutes to soak in.
Madi M.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff works great! My skin instantly feels hydrated and I’m still glowing when I wake up in the morning. Also the smell is amazing! I didnt see any major changes to my lines or texture, but a definite change in my redness and dryness.
Heather A.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Love love love this product!! After cleansing with the Zero Oil, I apply this to my skin at night and wake up with glowing, hydrated skin. A little goes a long way so the jar will last for a while. It doesn’t leave a greasy cast on your skin and leaves the skin smooth and supple.
Liz A.
Indian Land, SC
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
Got this and loved it. Very rich and smells like fruit loops. I would definitely say that it’s a product more for wintertime. I used it during the summer and at times it felt a tiny bit too heavy for the weather. Left my skin glowing and soft the next day though.
Ruqayya A.
I LOVE this night cream! I usually put it on after I double cleanse my face at night. It leaves my skin sooo smooth and clean and so moisturizer. When I wake up in the morning my skin is still very smooth and not oily or sticky at all!
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
I have seen a beautiful difference in my skin. Blemishes and acne scars have faded and my fine lines are extra fine. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. Love the citrus smell and even moisturizes, leaving my skin feeling plump.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Second favorite night cream next to Dr Jart+. This smell is delicious, oranges and lemons and it’s so smooth and quick to absorb into your skin. I’ve noticed it takes about a week for results but I wouldn’t change a thing about this except a bigger container.
Cindy H.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Great product! Gentle on the skin. It’s a nice addition to my skincare regimen. It seems effective and I can notice an improvement after several consistent uses. It meets my expectations. I would recommend others to give it a try too.
Cassidy N.
Louisville
I love this product! it is so hydrating and leaves my skin super smooth! It also smells amazing and I will repurchase this for a very long time. Origins is a great brand and I have loved every product I have received from them.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.