BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Tori W.
Roseville , CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this brand and I love this product! It’s my favorite night time moisturizer! I was hesitant on spending that much money on a moisturizer, but it’s SO worth it. I would recommend it and rebuy if you have dry skin and need a great moisturizer!!
Rachel C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love Origins skincare. This cream is perfect for those with dry dehydrated skin. I love it because it feels really nice on the skin and absorbs quicker than other creams I have used in the past. A little bit goes a long way so the jar lasts a long time.
Kelsey T.
This product is the BEST overnight moisturize I’ve ever used. It helps the texture and little bumps that I have in my forehead. My boyfriend even loves using his product nightly and has said it helps his dry and flaky skin and also with redness.
Denise D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is an excellent product. First off, it smells so good! It’s a very pleasing citrusy smell. I also love the way it feels on my skin, it absorbs quickly, and it makes my skin really smooth. It really is like
Overnight vitamins for your skin!
Elisa T.
I️ didn’t feel like this product was anything too special. It smells pretty strongly like children’s chewable vitamins and didn’t feel like it did a whole lot for my skin. Got it in the Beauty Sleep Sephora sampler and would not buy a full size
Amanda S.
Love this! I use it every night and it makes my skin feel hydrated and soft. Oh and the smell is so invigorating it smells citrusy! I do have oily skin but when I wake up my skin isn’t oily from this thick hydrating cream it still feels great!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is magic! Makes my skin glow and super moist. It’s a bit pricey but not exorbitant. It far exceeded my expectations. I started using this in my 20’s and I’m so glad I did. The packaging is great at preserving the integrity of the vitamin C.
Amy M.
Southern Illinois
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have oily skin and I found that this just sat on top of my skin and never sunk in. It didn’t irritate my skin at all, and is not a bad product ( my skin was nourished) but I personally don’t like lying down for bed with my face still greasy
Diana N.
Elkridge, MD
This is a really nice night cream! It’s not heavy, so I do end up using it for day time as well. I’ve only cut it out because it’s just not as hydrating as I would need for the dry winter months but would be perfect for the summer. I do love the scent of this as well. Smells amazing!
Kayla W.
I love the smell of this stuff. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the night and when I wake up, I can still feel it on my skin in the best way possible. This is an amazing night cream and the only one I’ve been using since discovering it.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.