BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Angie H.
Very nice night time moisturizer that really nourishes, hydrated and plumps your skin so you wake up glowy and smooth. The packaging is very simple and classic. Does have a slight strange smell but you only really notice when you’re applying it and it’s not unpleasant.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received a sample of this complimentary in my My Perfect World voxbox for testing purposes and I really liked it. I like that it's not sticky as a lot of night creams tend to be, it's moisturizing and softening, and in the morning, I look more awake. It's also oil free and the active ingredient is orange, which explains the citrusy and energizing scent. It also contains vitamins C, E, and H. Personally, I don't think the quality merits the price point (it retails for $43.00 for 1.7 oz/50 ML at the Origins store), but it is still a good quality product. I have combination oily (my T-Zone)/dry skin (everywhere else) as well as sensitive skin and this product did not cause any kind of reaction or discomfort. I was, however, disappointed to discover that this product is not cruelty-free (Origins is owned by Estee Lauder which has admitted to carrying out animal testing), so I will not be purchasing a full-sized version of this. If I discovered otherwise, then I would certainly considering purchasing this.
Emma K.
Magnolia, TX
I loveee this product so so much! I use it every single night. It smells amazing, feels amazing and leaves my skin unbelievably moisturized, glowing and Dewey! I always get compliments about my skin because of this product. I use it so much I already need a second jar. Lasted me about 3-4 months.
Nicole R.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a great product. I love that it can be used in youthful skin or more aged skin. I don’t love the smell but I can get over that for such a great product. It doesn’t feel to heavy and my skin feels great in the morning. I love that it doesn’t make me breakout.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this night cream SO much! First of all, it smells AMAZING. Second, it works great. Especially now in the winter time when my skin is just crazy dry. I wake up in the morning and my skin doesn’t feel overly oily at all like it does with some other night creams.
Vivian L.
Short Hills, NJ
smells like oranges. very thick cream that doesn't absorb into the skin very easily, so don't use a lot. if i put it on before i'm ready for bed, i see that my face is visibly greasy and oily after a couple hours. still, it is very good night cream and i recommend
Shelby S.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my favorite skincare products! I have super dry skin and not only does it leave my skin feeling hydrated but I swear it makes any little imperfections or texture disappear over night. It's not cheap but I think it is definitely worth the price tag!
Mehreen A.
Edison
Review for: High-Potency more...
I am a huge fan of origins, but this product was a let down. While it advertised as a super moisturizing cream, I did not expect it to feel like a had a thick layer of oil just resting on my face. If you have super dry skin, this might work for you, but for someone like me who has combination skin; I did not.
Gianni H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: High-Potency more...
!! For all skins types!!! This product has helped me get rid of any dryness, dull ness, as well as uneven texture. I use this almost every night and I wake up glowing. Within a day or two after using this product you’ll definitely see a change!
Aly Rae R.
smells and works great, definitely would recommend this to other people who need a little extra moisture in their life. I've had a bit of sensitive skin and this didnt make me break out or anything like that. it also smells reallllly good!!!!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.