BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Karlee D.
Ralston , NE
I have always used clinques night cream but my mom had this cream and I figured I would try it out. After use I instantly switched. I am in love with this cream. It smells SO amazing almost citrusy. It makes my face feel so smooth and made me feel like I had just left the spa!
Jas. J.
I love this night time moisturizer! I’ve always been super serious about my skin care but more so after I started wearing makeup. When I tried drug store foundation it broke me out so bad & left all the scars on my face. This product paired with the ginzing toner & a few of the ordinary skincare favorites have really helped diminish the scars. Beside doing what it advertises it also smells absolutely delicious! It has a clean citrusy smell to me, which lets me know it has vitamin c for brighter/glowing skin. I bought this $40 at the origins counter in Macy’s & couldn’t be happier! I know it sounds a bit pricey but a little goes a LONG way so you could literally have this moisturizer forever before you even get low enough to purchase another. Also, They’re officially in gift so go purchase now if you’ve been thinking about this product! You can’t lose!
Emma U.
Review for: High-Potency more...
As I've stated in many of my other reviews, I've used Origins products for YEARS. My mother stressed the importance of GOOD skin care for preventing skin issues as opposed to just treating them as they appeared. Well, it worked because I'm almost 40 and no one would guess it.
Night-a-mins has been my go to night cream for about 4 years now.
I have a fairly comprehensive skin care routine and this is a staple.
I love everything about this cream. The packaging is pretty and sleek. The smell is fantastic, somewhat citricy . The cream is maybe a LITTLE "heavy" but it's also a reparative night cream so I would want it to be a little thicker then a day cream.
It's definitely not greasy and I wake up with smooth, glowing skin.
Sometimes if I have a problem dry patch pop up I will spot treat it with this cream too.
This is another hit for Origins in my opinion.
Jessica K.
Havelock, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have mixed feelings about this moisturizer. On the first hand, when you initially put it on, it is THICK. Much thicker than any moisturizer I've ever used. It also made my skin feel and look oily. However, when I woke up, my skin was so soft. It's like all that thickness had been absorbed into my skin and left me with silky smooth skin. If you can get past the initial thickness, this moisturizer DOES really work, but I just don't like going to sleep with a greasy face.
Anna M.
Sioux Falls, SD
If you live in a cold/dry climate, you need this moisturizer! I have dry/sensitive skin and this moisturizer provides me with the moisture I need at night. I wake up with soft, subtle skin with no agitation of my skin. The citrus smell is divine and also does not agitate anything! I love this moisturizer and highly recommend to everyone! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I have super dry skin and decided to "test" out a few other brands for overnight cream. I don't even know why I strayed from Origins (I've been using their products for years). This smells great but not too overpowering and feels amazing! I have found that a lof of nightcreams are too thick making pores feel clogged, but not so with this one. And a great price point!
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
Amazing! For nights i like to go heavy with my moisturizer, i like to feel super duper hydrated. I am half way to my second jar of this cream and its just great. I think if you have dry skin you will love this, if you have oily skin you may like it too. I have combination skin, but like i said, at night i love my hydration. There is a strong orangey smell to it, but once you apply it goes away. The smell is not irritating nor overwhelming. If you want a great night time moisturizer try this one out!
Verity D.
Phoenix, AZ
Although this product worked well for moisturizing my skin, it was a little to heavy for me. The cream is very thick and luxurious and smells good.
If you do not have sensitive skin that can be acne prone I would definitely recommend this product.  However if you're like me with oily skin I would not recommend this.
Savannah B.
Elm Mott , TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
I absolutely love this moisturizer I use it in my night routine. I have combination/oily skin. It will feel oily to the touch at first but you wear it too sleep wake up and cleanse your face and your face will be refreshed & glowing. I highly recommend this product. If you order from origins.com make an account so you can receive points.
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this product. I received a sample for free in my Origin's vox box to test out. I must say I loved this product so much I bought everything in full size. It made my skin so soft and supple. Perfect for those with dry skin. A little goes a long way and it's not greasy or heavy feeling on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.