BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Anmelis F.
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: High-Potency more...
A MUST HAVE for me. The smell is incredible and moisturizes me without feeling heavy or thick. I can’t wait to try their new oil free formulation with AHAs.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Can't say enough about the smell and the texture. Makes my skin luminous and it soothes my senses when I apply it because the smell is so pleasant. Love it.
Brooke B.
Lubbock, TX
Super thick and creamy! I used this as a night mask. I got it in a sample pack and this was my favorite cream product from it. A little too oily for day use
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really like this night cream. It has a nice texture and sink into the skin nicely. However it does have a distinct smell. It can be a bit much some nights.
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
I wanted to like this product, but it felt sticky on my skin and is expensive. I used it because I received a sample of it, but I wouldn't buy it in my own.
shelby m.
Deland, FL
I got a sample of this mask at Sephora. It was a little to sticky for my liking but it seemed to do its job. I'll stick to other masks for my regular upkeep.
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
I loved the smell of this product. Using it on my face every night made my skin velvet soft and smooth and improved the tone of my skin. I love this product
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
All origins products are absolutely amazing, but this is probably my favorite. It puts so many vitamins back in your face and allows for fresh, healthy skin.
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells beyond amazing. I would love to make this a long term use. I recommend this to anybody who would like to make improvements to moisturizing their face.
Samantha W.
Westlake, OH
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I have been using this for a couple weeks and it makes your face very smooth and hydrated, but really haven't noticed anything else while using this product.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.