BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kim H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is a wonderful night cream. It's not too heavy but you feel like it's a little more than what you need for day. I received as part of a Origins box to test. #myperfectworld #origins
Jennifer m.
Mount Nebo, WV
This product was pricey. I thought that I would love the quality- but it did just as well as lesser name brands.
Deanna L.
new york
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
Works perfectly in hydrating the skin. I always put this on before I go to sleep and wake up with super smooth skin. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Jommy G.
If you're having trouble with dryness and want an overnight remedy, THIS IS IT! Always works without a fail. Just avoid the eye area because it stings a little.
Jen V.
Dallas, TX
This is a great nighttime moisturizer. I would not recommend using under makeup to wear during the day. It's very gentle and does a number on my dry skin!
shyrah f.
Love love love using this product. This is one of the products I use daily in my skin care routine. I think that everyone should try this product at least once.
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff is AMAZING. I use this every night after applying serum. This has saved my winter skin. Plus it smells delicious. This is my new favorite night cream
Kim T.
Concord, CA
This night moisturizer is pretty good. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite night cream but it does leave your skin very moisturized. The scent is citrusy and light.
Andriana ❤.
INCREDIBLE! Moisturizes without leaving the feeling of oiliness. Soothes irritated skin and most highly recommended for those interested in pampering ones skin.
Genecis L.
I have dry skin and this keeps my face super moisturized all night. I love how soft and smooth it is on my skin. It doesn't break me out like other night cream.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.