BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Samantha K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this at night, obviously, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is so plump and hydrated. On top of that it makes my so supple and soft. 10/10 would recommend.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: High-Potency more...
LOVE this product! I use it right after my shower before bed and it makes me skin silky smooth and soft by morning. Smells mediocre. Lasts FOREVER-definitely worth the $$
Molly C.
I LOVE this night cream! I love the way it smells and the way it feels on my skin. It's perfect for overnight use because it is on the heavier side, but it doesn't leave any weird film on my skin when I wake up in the morning.
Kendall B.
One of the best nighttime moisturizers I've used to date. It's simple yet effective. I have oily combination skin that is slightly sensitive and I woke up with hydrated yet not oily skin. I'd recommend it to anyone, even those who are maybe more on the sensitive side.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love this night cream! Have only been using it for about 2 weeks but the smell is incredible and I notice a visible improvement in my skin every morning after using it.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
This is a great thick nightcream but I wasn't impressed with the results - it didn't noticeably hydrate my skin nor make it look revived and healthy after months of consistent use. I love origins but not sure this product works.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love that this is oil free yet deeply moistuIing. I was skeptical since it is a gel, but it really moisturizers like a thick cream. Also, the fruit ingredients help brighten my complexion.
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
Review for: High-Potency more...
I received a sample of this cream from Sephora. As soon as I used it, I was hooked. It smells incredible, is so hydrating, and never oily. Barely any cream has to be used for each application.
Arley C.
This night cream is magic. It's perfect for any skin and I say that because I have a combo of oily and dry. I love this cream and I feel fabulous the next morning without any makeup needed.
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is another one of my go to masks when my skin is feeling super dry and in need of some hydration. In the morning my face feels so moisturized and looks lovely!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.