BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Tiffany A.
Danbury, CT
First off I love the smell!!! I started off by testing this out while I was at my friends house, loved it al much I bought my own it's great for your night tome routine. A bit pricey but well worth it !
Carley L.
Brighton, MA
This cream goes on a bit thick, which is perfect for a night cream. So deeply hydrating and it smells like a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. I received a complimentary deluxe sample from Origins and I will definitely be rebuying!
Rebekah R.
El Monte , CA
I have seen a beautiful difference in my skin. Blemishes and acne scars have faded and my fine lines are extra fine. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. Love the citrus smell and even moisturizes, leaving my skin feeling plump.
Lori B.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a good nighttime moisturizer for me in the winter months, but a little heavy for my oily skin when it’s warmer. I do love the scent and enjoy other Origins products as well. Just not sure this is the year round product for me
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! I tried this last night and the following morning my face feels rejuvenated! This is by far one of the best night creams i've ever tried! Thanks influenster and origins!
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
I like putting this on at night before going to bed it's not sticky and it smells nice, doesn't irritate my skin. I don't see immediate benefits but I've been taking this for a few weeks now and I notice my skin brighter in the morning!
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
I don't have enough good words to say about this moisturizer! First, it smells fantastic. It goes on smoothly and soaks in really well. It feels light and won't weigh down your skin. Great price point and I'd totally buy it again.
Alex L.
This night cream smells and feels so great! I received it as a sample from Sephora and I'm just about ready to purchase the full size. I have combo skin and I feel like it's been the perfect addition to my nighttime skin routine.
Megan C.
Smyrna, GA
I'm 21 and was hesitant about buying this, but honestly can't live without it. It had made a significant impact on the feel of my skin. It's lovely to slather on before bed. The smell and feel is amazing. Must try! Totally worth it!
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
I used the entire bottle of this. It was good but personally I do not think it made a dramatic difference or even one at all. It didn't irritate my skin or anything though.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.