BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Paola C.
Memphis, TN
This has been one of my go-to creams for years now, and it's still as reliable as always. I recommend this brand to anyone who suffered from sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts and redness.
Cindy F.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the smell of citrus in this product, very soothing scent. Very refreshing on the skin. Cells very hydrating on skin and will definitely recommend it! Received my product from Influenster!
Amanda B.
Berkeley, CA
I love night masks, so I was excited to try this product when I received it complementary in my vox box. Gentle yet softens skin and fine lines. Not too heavy. Overall a great product I would recommend!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE this product. Smells great and works well. Super nourishing. I ha d oily skin and it doesn't do any damage to my skin. I can always tell a difference in my skin when I use this. Will continue to repurchase.
Ashley C.
Queen Creek, AZ
My holy grail night cream/moisturizer...I don't thinkI could live without honestly. It feels so smooth and doesn't leave an oily feel. Plus it makes my skin so soft when I wake the next morning.
Grace M.
Edison, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
I've tried many night lotions, and this is by far my favorite. I may be partial to origins (as a daily user of this and their ginzing lotion), but this is thick and smells great. There is definitely a noticeable difference in my skin since I started using this.
Grace A.
I received a complimentary sample of this product from influenster for review purpose. I completely recommend this product .it is like a big gulp of moisture for your skin without being too heavy. My skin has a healthy glow to it since I have started using it .
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
I love this night cream! My face feels so hydrated after I use it every night! I love the smell and that it has natural, good-for-you ingredients. I have made it part of my nighttime routine!
Asma S.
This product is great to put on after a long day. Just put it on and relax it wonderful! I use it almost 4 times a week. It's such an affordable product as well I would recommend to anyone!
Maria D.
Loooove this moisturizer! smells great.  Good value for the price; leaves skin smooth without the greasy mess.  Would recommend for any skin type. purchased at Origins .
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.