BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Amy F.
Aldie, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Use ever night it smell so good and goes on very smoothly. It's smells like a orange not to strong and it very relaxing. In the morning my skin is refresh and glowing.
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product because of how hydrating it feels. The scent of the product also kind of makes you sleepy. So whenever I know I need some good sleep I put it on. Definitely something I would recommend to others
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Review for: High-Potency more...
My absolute favorite night cream! I use it every night before bed. I wake up with a fresh face that is moisturized and renewed. I will continue to purchase this!
Ashley W.
This is a product I have repurchased over and over again. My skin is soft, super, and bright every time I use this. I love the oil free version in the summer and the original in the winter when my skin is more dry. I will forever use this product. It's amazing!
Krista V.
Akron, OH
Even though this product is super pricey I will definitely purchase it again, it smells like fresh peeled oranges and feels amazing on the face. Our use this after I use the drunk elephant see room for bedtime and it absolutely is the perfect pair
Mari C.
Love this night cream! Keeps my skin hydrated and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Met my expectations and I plan on repurchasing this product. Has a strong scent but did not cause any reactions on my skin.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I got this in a sample from Influenster's origins campaign! What a find! It makes my face so soft and even the little sample bottle I got is lasting me a long time! It smells great too! 10/10 would recommend!
Matt L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This night cream is pretty amazing. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. My skin felt GREAT the next morning. I would totally buy this again. I'm almost out!
Heli L.
Love this product. The whole set is amazing! I can definitely feel it working on my face. It's the only face cleaner that hasn't made my face MORE oily. I received this free in exchange for my honest review.
Amber K.
Centerville, OH
Firstly this cream smells like a dream! It is such a relaxing and clean scent! The texture is light and absorbs well into the skin! I wake up with my skin feeling soft! I love this cream and have repurchased it!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.