BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
I received this product as a sample at Sephora for my birthday gift. It reached my expectations by providing the proper nourishments overnight. The product is effective and definitely recommend to all to use. I can't wait to buy another container!
Brittany M.
Westerville , OH
I've enjoyed this product. It has a nice scent and my fine lines have gotten smoother. The only downside is if I get it to close to my eyes it burns a bit. But I'll continue to use it for the foreseeable future.
Maddy M.
I got this product for free to try and I actually like it. It smells good and made my skin look SO good in the morning. It is a good product but this company is not cruelty free so I will not be purchasing anything from them anytime soon.
Jennifer L.
In Texas this moisturizer was to greasy, I live in Alaska now and it's perfect for a day moisturizer! It makes my skin SO soft! I picked it up at Sephora and it was just right price wise. I will continue to buy!
Grace K.
San Francisco, CA
LOVE this moisturizer as a night time lotion!! I use it last in my routine (after Drunk Elephant night serum) and it makes my skin so silky. It smells amazing and gives a lot of hydration, which is nice since I'm prone to dryness when I use anything with glycolic acid. Will absolutely repurchase!
Amy F.
Aldie, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Use ever night it smell so good and goes on very smoothly. It's smells like a orange not to strong and it very relaxing. In the morning my skin is refresh and glowing.
Denisha C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product because of how hydrating it feels. The scent of the product also kind of makes you sleepy. So whenever I know I need some good sleep I put it on. Definitely something I would recommend to others
Swalihah A.
Sacramento, CA
I received this product free from influenster.

The amount I've used was not enough to make a difference on my face, but I do know keeping up with using products like this will definitely help in the long run.
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really really love this stuff. If you have any imperfections before you go to sleep this will smooth them over in the morning. Your skin feel great and revitalized when you wake up. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Kay D.
river forest, il
This product has completely changed my skincare game. Although it is very pricey, it is worth every penny. You only need a pea-sized amount to get the full effect. I immediately felt like my skin was hydrated.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.