BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Emily V.
Iowa City, IA
This was my go to night cream for a while. I always woke up with glowing smooth skin. I love the refreshing citrusy smell. The only thing I didn't like about it was the greasy feeling it left before it completely soaked in.
Sophie S.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: High-Potency more...
100% the best night cream I have ever used in my entire life. It is so luxurious and makes my skin feel like new. I have acne prone skin and this helps stop the breakouts. It isn't the cheapest, but it is worth every penny. I will continue to buy this product.
Gwyneth L.
Huntington, WV
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love putting this on at night and waking up with an evened out skin tone and a glow. The results I see from this product makes it hard to put on makeup. Plus, since it's from Origins I feel like I'm indulging my skin with all kinds of beneficial ingredients.
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
This product has very unique smell and the packaging reminds me of old medicine bottles because of the brown glass look. I think it goes well with the product. The product works wonders on your skin and is worth the money.
Krystle H.
New Hartford, NY
This is a great overnight cream. It smells sweet like oranges and absorbs well. My skin feels supple and replenished when i wake up. I t has improved the tone and texture of my skin too. Origins products are always awesome.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love. I love. I love. I'm terrible at keeping a routine but since I have gotten this product I'm excited to use it every night! It smells amazing and I have seen immediate results to my skin. I can't recommend it enough.
Tingting W.
10703 66th Ave S
I like it, it's not too bad! Got it at Sephora when they doing the Vib sale for a pretty good price! It's my first time using it but it's not my favorite! It's very moisturizing but it leave a greasy feeling after apply.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very heavy product on the skin. However during the cold winter months when my skin is extra dry this is one of the only things that gets the job done. It also has a really nice orange scent which I really like
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Got this product sample from a VoxBox. I have been using it ever since. I love it! I put it on at night after I cleanse my face. It's thick but not super goopy creamh. It's reminds me of frosting but thicker... if that makes sense. I love it's results in the morning super soft and hydrated skin!
Brittany S.
Scappoose, OR
I received a VoxBox with this in it. It's a little heavier than I like, but does feel like it's moisturizing. It does have a strong scent to it so if you are sensitive to fragrance, I would avoid this particular product.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.