BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
First, the smell is amazing!! it helps you fall asleep and assists your skin as far as cell turn over- in simpler terms: it makes helps your skin cells regenerate and makes your skin look more radiant and refreshed when you wake up!
Kelechi E.
Mesquite, TX
It's a good product, but it's thick so I only use it during winter when my skin gets really dry. I have combination/oily skin and this face cream is thick and sticky for me during summer. I don't think I'll repurchase because I prefer lighter yet moisturizing face creams. This would be better for those with dry skin.
Tam E.
This is a very rich night cream. I enjoy the hydration it gives. Unfortunately i wasn't sold on this product to repurchase. The ingredients are great. I wanted to love this moisturizer. It did irritate my sensitive skin at times.
Madison J.
Chatham, IL
Review for: High-Potency more...
Absolute must have in my skincare routine. Started using this cream years ago and I can always tell a difference in my skin texture and overall tone if I stop using this product. Love love love!
Angie M.
This came to me for testing purposes on the origins VoxBox and I have to say that this is really amazing. This make your skin get some hidratation during the night and makes you feel better when you wake up. I definitely recommend this!
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
This is a fine night cream. It didn’t make a huge difference to my skin’s appearance, but it did moisturize well enough through most of the year. It didn’t quite cut it during the winter months, so I had to add another product to my night routine.
Laura G.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this night cream. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. It exceeded my expectations. My skin feels refreshed in the morning. I purchased mine at the Origins store but you can purchase online as well (if you sign up for their emails, you get better deals!).
Natalie M.
This product is pricey but you really are getting what you paid for. Once you put it on at night and wake up in the morning your skin just has a glow. It makes your skin so soft and beautiful!
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Love this brand! I have used all of there products and have nothing bad to say. This cream helped with my dry skin sooo much! I bought it from a bealls in Texas. I will definitely repurchase it!
Katie M.
This moisturizer has transformed my skin! It definitely makes your skin smoother and brighter, helps you look refreshed. Generous amount in every jar. Definitely worth the price tag. I always come back to this moisturizer.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.